Sponsored

Installed Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights.... 1st set in North America !!!!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added some rear tailights today from Quake LED. Very well made, easy to install (plug and play). You do have to go into Forescan to disable the hyperflash, but they give you the steps to do that. Nice metal surround and they look much better than stock. They are also sequential!!! Pics don't do these lights justice, and as most know, taking pictures or videos of LED's, the camera can't keep up with them, so they appear flashing, or off color. Trust me, these are "RED" and the backup is "WHITE". I had my choice of these and the flush ones, and these are much better built and I love the tougher look, and the sequential signals. A few pics, and a video....
Ford Bronco Installed Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights.... 1st set in North America !!!! image0 (59)
Ford Bronco Installed Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights.... 1st set in North America !!!! image1 (48)
Ford Bronco Installed Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights.... 1st set in North America !!!! image0 (60)
Ford Bronco Installed Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights.... 1st set in North America !!!! image2 (41)

Sponsored