Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 4Dr badlands Sas Lux Leather soft top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Injen life! Yes, it is a pain. Lol! Now imagine that you had to take the CAI apart to do the charge pipes.....

In the end, it is worth it. I love the setup. Grats !

1715003520974-0s.png
I ended up doing the same! installed the CAI then 6 months later, installed the rest. I was surprised at how tight of clearance there is on the passenger side fitting into the intercooler. Awfully close to a pulley.
Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Injen Intake & Charge Pipe installed on 2.7 Bronco IMG_1379
I put both these kits on my 23 badlands and they fit correctly.
Has nothing to do with fitment, I’ve been in contact with them several times the cai throws codes at least on the 24’s I thought it was the 23’s also but may only be on the 24’s they supposedly figured out and fixed the issue but are waiting to get 2500 miles on their test mule before releasing to the public but it’s been a few months, this was the last of several emails back and forth with them my initial question was asking if the code issue has been fixed and when the cai would be released

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Me too. I’ve been struggling on getting my ARB compressor back into the engine bay though.

Ford Bronco Injen Intake & Charge Pipe installed on 2.7 Bronco IMG_1379
I had the same issue because I installed the K&N CAI had trouble finding a mount to fit the ARB twin compressor in the engine bay. The Ford Performance did not fit, went with the Grimm vertical mount because I was too impatient to wait on the shipping time for the Injen mount for the ARB. I wrote up a thread on the install.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Injen makes a bracket that fits the ARB compressor that works with the Injen CAI. It's on their website.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMG_1379.png

Has nothing to do with fitment, I’ve been in contact with them several times the cai throws codes at least on the 24’s I thought it was the 23’s also but may only be on the 24’s they supposedly figured out and fixed the issue but are waiting to get 2500 miles on their test mule before releasing to the public but it’s been a few months, this was the last of several emails back and forth with them my initial question was asking if the code issue has been fixed and when the cai would be released
Thanks. Please keep us up-to-date (Injen really should be doing this proactively). I've had their CAI for nearly a year now and have been waiting for their resolution to this issue as well (because MA emissions will fail with logged codes).

Sponsored

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the Injen CAI a few months back and have been waiting on the CCV tube fix before going back to install the charge pipe... which are burning a hole in the back corner of my garage. Other than the SES light, the CAI has been great and I also noticed immediate performance / mpg gains.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue because I installed the K&N CAI had trouble finding a mount to fit the ARB twin compressor in the engine bay. The Ford Performance did not fit, went with the Grimm vertical mount because I was too impatient to wait on the shipping time for the Injen mount for the ARB. I wrote up a thread on the install.
the Grimm would not work with the Injen intake. I ended up getting the SDHQ as it appeared to have the most potential clearing the Injen intake and intercooler pipes.
I ended up cutting off the air box mounting tab so I wounded have to end up fighting it and the air box.

Ford Bronco Injen Intake & Charge Pipe installed on 2.7 Bronco IMG_2240

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

B_Dominant

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was the turbosmart worth it? Any concerns over warranty?
Sponsored