Sponsored

I'm Sorry I Have to Vent and Ford You Won't Like This...

tigerpete

Outer Banks
First Name
pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 explorer/2019 escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is correct. Easy fix

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have they gone up that much? My '21 BaseSquatch (with Aux Switchs) was $37,400.
I had the same build at the same price. Huge value!

Last edited:
OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Waited 13 months to get my Wildtrak and will say overall it is a fun vehicle HOWEVER the following issues have really ticked me off!

There are some Major flaws that just don't make any sense if there is no fix. I'm interested in hearing from those that have expressed these problems on the forum, if any of you have had these items fixed or remedied in any way?

Fit and Finish of body panels - my tailgate is not aligned as it should be as well as other panels. I took it to my dealer and was told by the Service Manager that Ford allows for a certain level of off alignment on the body/tailgate and therefore....SORRY CASE CLOSED

My Brake peddle makes a clunking noice when you lift it back up from depressing. I have seen many other Bronco Owners complain about the same thing. Again, told by the Service Manager that this is "normal" to Bronco and other Ford Vehicles. I also own a 2022 Lincoln Aviator and yes its a different vehicle but its still a Ford product and does not make this noise. How on earth can you sell a vehicle that makes this noise and that is considered "normal"? I have never owned a vehicle in my entire life that has any sound with the brake peddle....SORRY CASE CLOSED

B&O Sound System - we all know it's not good which is a major disappointment for a premium sound system. I used to think B&O was a top brand not anymore but it gets better. I have a vibrating noise in the back subwoofer almost sounds like a blown speaker when the base hits. I was told that this is an issue with Bronco owners and Ford is looking into a "fix" for this and I should turn the base down until they figure out how to stop the vibrating. This really burns me and why would Ford not immediately get this solved why bother buying the premium system save your money and put it towards your own system....SORRY CASE CLOSED

Back Vents - for the life of me I don't understand why Ford would not have vents for the second row. There is a trickle of air flow from the vent under the passenger seat and no vent under the drivers. Why not at least have that vent pump heat/cold to help the back row? Again, I was told this is just to get a little air flow nothing more and nothing can be done about increasing the flow....SORRY CASE CLOSED

I would love to hear if any of you have these issues and hoping most if not all can be fixed? Come on @Ford there is no way this can be!
UPDATE:
Received a call from Ford Customer Service to review my issues. I am bringing it in to another Dealer in NJ on Friday and see what they say. Customer Service said they will followup with Dealer and call me on Monday to get an update in order to resolve the issues.

Lets see what happens and will keep you all posted!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Searched rattling speaker and got this. Mine does it too. Ridiculous. Sounds like trunk rattle on mild bass.
Agree on rear air vents.
I also hear the loud pop and a deflating sound near the brake pedal but I hear it about 5 minutes after I stop the engine if I'm sitting in the car.
My addition to this would be a feature to tilt side mirrors down in reverse, which almost every car over 50k has had for 10 years. Would be an easy software fix.
Can't stand the recirculating issue that everyone complains about. I have minor annoyances with the audio interface also. And wish we could permanently disable auto start. I'm getting 15-16mpg mixed driving. Pretty bad.
overall happy and can't wait till summer but my feeling is that this is a great second car. Not a daily driver.

Sponsored
OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Searched rattling speaker and got this. Mine does it too. Ridiculous. Sounds like trunk rattle on mild bass.
Agree on rear air vents.
I also hear the loud pop and a deflating sound near the brake pedal but I hear it about 5 minutes after I stop the engine if I'm sitting in the car.
My addition to this would be a feature to tilt side mirrors down in reverse, which almost every car over 50k has had for 10 years. Would be an easy software fix.
Can't stand the recirculating issue that everyone complains about. I have minor annoyances with the audio interface also. And wish we could permanently disable auto start. I'm getting 15-16mpg mixed driving. Pretty bad.
overall happy and can't wait till summer but my feeling is that this is a great second car. Not a daily driver.
I agree it's a fun second car but I would have a hard time using as a daily for sure. I have you beat a little getting 18-19 mpg you must have a lead foot lol!!!

OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE #2
OK guys - so the 2nd Dealer adjusted the Tailgate and now it fits and closes as it should however...

They told me on the brake peddle "No Faults were found" and the peddle worked normal with no sound which is total BS. It really bothers me when a dealer makes it seem like you're the crazy one and all is fine with the Vehicle. I spoke to a friend who is an auto mechanic and he is looking into a fix keep you posted.

Subwoofer rattle - I was told it is a very powerful Sub and it will rattle the back so I should turn in down hahahahahaha. Do Dealers have any clue about the vehicles and companies they represent? This is just shocking and why on earth would Ford allow this. Maybe they are working on a fix but now I will have to take time our of my schedule to pull the back apart and try to mitigate the issue. Like I have nothing better to do lol!!

I have a call back into my Customer Service Rep from Ford nothing back yet. Let's see but I'm going to keep being the squeaky wheel. 🤣

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So. Just sell them to someone who will appreciate them, you can probably still get nearly all your money back. You can use that money to buy the wrangler or Kia telluride of your choice.

Problem solved.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE #2

They told me on the brake peddle "No Faults were found" and the peddle worked normal with no sound which is total BS. It really bothers me when a dealer makes it seem like you're the crazy one and all is fine with the Vehicle. I spoke to a friend who is an auto mechanic and he is looking into a fix keep you posted.
Pedal ... 🥴

Sponsored
OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So. Just sell them to someone who will appreciate them, you can probably still get nearly all your money back. You can use that money to buy the wrangler or Kia telluride of your choice.

Problem solved.
You’re missing the point if anyone does not like the bronco they will sell of course but the issue is most really like the vehicle and I believe deserve a fully functioning quality product that works. Just telling people they should sell completely misses the problem. I find it hard to believe you would accept a product that doesn’t work the way it should especially with such a high price tag.

But maybe you don’t care

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updates on the brake pedal? I hear a small click when I depress/press the brake when moving faster than 5MPH. It’s just a small clicking sound that I also fell a bit on the pedal. Wonder if yours is different and whether you found an answer? I’m assuming it’s normal although a bit disconcerting

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG...The brake pedal sound is nothing, I've heard the exact same on many other vehicles, just because it doesn't sound like your last doesn't mean there is a problem!
Standard on any other $50,000 vehicle...how many other $50,000 vehicles have the suspension and off road features the Bronco has? I'd take the sway bar disconnect over tilting side mirrors in reverse any day of the week! lol
I find nothing wrong with the B&O, but I'm a retired sound engineer, so what do I know!
It took me all over a couple of minutes to adjust, not the best system, but far better sound stage than having speakers blasting over my head!
Never have I read so much mindless whining...if you don't like your Bronco sell it to someone more appreciating of it's AWESOMENESS and stop advertising just how "smart" you are in public! lol

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since when was Ford ever synonymous with quality or innovation?

It’s a lifestyle vehicle with a great design.

Just think of it as a modern International Scout. Listen to music at home, not in the truck.
Sponsored