First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 BMW iX50 / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in same boat as OP. Test drove this BD the other day, so if you are frugal and want a CPO Bronco this was the best deal I've found. Wife wants Blue.
Mullinax appears to have a nice '23, same color/trim, 3K miles for around $44K as well. If I read the listing correctly, also a CPO car.

Funny enough, we're looking for blue too. Love the red, but the Jeep is "red" (Snazzberry, it's a dark, cherry metallic type color), and the DD/RT it replaced was red - so just looking to change it up a bit.

I wouldn't worry much about the Bronco you get. With your history of car ownership I doubt you will have it very long! LOL

(I am envious of the cars you have had - some very nice ones on your list!)
Yeah, it'll be on the 36 month schedule like the BMW, though by then, the daughter will have graduated and who knows, we might move, drop down to one car, be "city folk" somewhere :D. I have a Rivian R2 on reservation, it should be out by then - also keeping an eye out on what happens with Scout, in 3 years, that might be an option.
Sponsored

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny enough, we're looking for blue too. Love the red, but the Jeep is "red" (Snazzberry, it's a dark, cherry metallic type color), and the DD/RT it replaced was red - so just looking to change it up a bit.
Wife wants blue - test drove this wildtrak. I plan on waiting for several months to find a CPO BL version of this. I can echo earlier poster - I can't drive by a Ford dealer now without seeing a bunch of Broncos. it can only get better for buyers as the year rolls on.

Ford Bronco Howdy!  Intro!!  Miscellaneous rambling !!! :D 1718740141328-l

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just throwing this out there Space Ghost. Once you throw the mid-package onto the BD, you're now $3500 from the Heritage Edition that has the mid-package standard. And with the included Sas package (stronger axles, better gearing, stronger rack, ADV 4WD, 35's with rims the proper off-set, Billsteins with lift, and front lockers), is way too good of a bargain to pass up, if one can stand the aesthetics.

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks!

I actually laughed about my long ass post wearing someone out :crackup:

I'm a little ol' school frugal, so I generally just feel way better when I score a good deal, and with the lease extension, we have some time to shop. Considered something lightly used too, catch a really good deal, just pay cash, be plenty positive in a couple of years if/when we decide to sell.

The wife said the same about the tech stuff / display, we have that in the other ride.

Hahaha, she'd be more than fine with the 2.3L too, the 2.7 is just me wanting something a little perkier, and with all the cars we've had, I've never had a turbo V6, and sounds like extra fun with the Ford tune - though at my age, I'm certainly not racing around town :D

I hear you about the beach, I grew up around the beaches, and there's no need for that kind of behavior anyway.
Frugal? If you were, you’d be shopping for a Kia, not a Bronco and definitely not a Rivian 😂

Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 BMW iX50 / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wondered what ever happened to you...
Hey man! Yeah, we're following each other around. I'm still at the 4xe forum (still a mod), but if this pans out, I'll pretty much bail over there.

Just throwing this out there Space Ghost.
Cool, we will give that some consideration, I definitely dig on the Heritage design.

Frugal? If you were, you’d be shopping for a Kia, not a Bronco and definitely not a Rivian 😂

Welcome to the forum!
Hahaha, doesn't matter the price, as long as it's a good discount sort of frugality :D

I love Rivian, the vehicle, the company, the continued improvements (like the Gen 2 R1 platform) and we actually had an R1S on reserve, I was just seeing too many QA issues - especially at that price point - and the other big thing, the closest service center is in Orlando, that's just too far. That R2 reservation depends on a lot, but one thing is Rivian building a service center within an hour, like up in Jacksonville (where they had one "planned" but there's been zero movement).

Ford service is like 10 miles away plus they have that really solid beer and burger joint connected:

https://fordsgarageusa.com/

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford service is like 10 miles away plus they have that really solid beer and burger joint connected:

https://fordsgarageusa.com/
Now that is cool. Up here in NY, our local dealer has/had a cigarette vending machine and a weak flowing drinking fountain. At least we have high taxes, yay!
Sponsored