Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does anyone know if MAP stopped taking pictures of Broncos at end of assembly line? I took delivery of mine back on April 15. No email from Ford. Not even the apology email. Wish there was a phone number I could call.
Some have posted theirs on this forum. I have a picture of someone elseā€™s kid but itā€™s my little secret. Just happened to be the exact same build!
Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Updated my signature to reflect receipt of my Bronco photo or, given the timeline, one that looks like mine . . . cactus gray 2 dr seems to be a rarer bird.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1719163548217-jk

Feel free to borrow this image for your 2024 model, as neither the Hoss 3.0 steering rack nor the 12" touchscreen is visible from this angle.

Last edited:

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Landofcheese Do you have an update? Hayleigh and Shelby are both anxious to deliver your HE. Sorry we couldnā€™t pick them up at the same time. I did feel a little guilty.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Updated my signature to reflect receipt of my Bronco photo or, given the timeline, one that looks like mine . . . cactus gray 2 dr seems to be a rarer bird.

Feel free to borrow this image for your 2024 model, as neither the Hoss 3.0 steering rack nor the 12" touchscreen is visible from this angle.
Your Bronco looks amazing!

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Your Bronco looks amazing!
Nice try Fordbot, but your shallow and impersonal (are you even a human being?) attempts at flattery go nowhere with me.

Sponsored

HertiageMerica

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just a little excursion with @jsoa todayā€¦ been bone dry here and we still found MUDā€¦plenty of flexing through the rutsā€¦
Looks like an awesome day!

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone with a Heritage considered these seat covers? I actually ordered them but haven't opened the box yet. I'm torn. I do like the cloth seats, and the plaid is part of the whole heritage package, so not sure if I want to cover them up. But these covers do look really nice, and the brown will look nice with my race red. Although I like the look of the cloth and find them pretty comfortable, we spend a lot of time out on the beach and kayaking, so there can be a decent amount of sand, sweat, sunscreen and wet clothes. We also bring our small dog with us when we kayak. Wet dog and cloth seats don't always mesh.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_9776

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone with a Heritage considered these seat covers? I actually ordered them but haven't opened the box yet. I'm torn. I do like the cloth seats, and the plaid is part of the whole heritage package, so not sure if I want to cover them up. But these covers do look really nice, and the brown will look nice with my race red. Although I like the look of the cloth and find them pretty comfortable, we spend a lot of time out on the beach and kayaking, so there can be a decent amount of sand, sweat, sunscreen and wet clothes. We also bring our small dog with us when we kayak. Wet dog and cloth seats don't always mesh.

If you like them then go for it! Good thing about these is that they're covers so you don't have to pull the plaid if you want to go back later. Also they should provide some protection as well as the cloth seats should get the brunt of the wear and sun exposure. I know Mabett had some solid red covers too ... that might be too much on a RR but might not be bad on my AGM but if I ever changed out the plaid I'd probably go towards a nod to white like the originals but would still prefer something in the inserts.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you like them then go for it! Good thing about these is that they're covers so you don't have to pull the plaid if you want to go back later. Also they should provide some protection as well as the cloth seats should get the brunt of the wear and sun exposure. I know Mabett had some solid red covers too ... that might be too much on a RR but might not be bad on my AGM but if I ever changed out the plaid I'd probably go towards a nod to white like the originals but would still prefer something in the inserts.
Unfortunately, the Red ones are for the 4doors and not our 2 doors. But then, I thought the same was for the brown and black ones too.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I think the only concern I would have would be the contrast with the blue and white in the interior.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Someone posted on FB

Screenshot_20240626_134000_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240626_134008_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240626_134016_Facebook.jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Someone posted on FB

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot 2024-06-26 134823

As much as I really like Peak Blue with the loss of value of Bronco's currently and the $30k over what I paid for my current one there's no way I'd trade it in.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs