William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With the rumor of no ‘25 HEL wonder if the true unicorn will be a 2DR HEL in Peak Blue?
I don't think it's a rumor for '25, HE-Ls were only 23-24. We don't have true numbers of what colors were produced for what year for either trim but they're all going to be unicorns.
Sponsored

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did see my first 2dr HE black at the grocery store, super paranoid driver parked as far into the empty spots as possible 🤑 Also saw a 4dr SAS, which makes for a new world record of 3 Broncos seen together, if you include mine. I guess that they're coming out of hibernation for spring.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

RR HE-Mans w/ 8in screens and std steering racks. 😆
Come on now, we all know it's the '23 2 door AGM HE-mans that are the unicorns of the unicorns! 😜

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The TRUE unicorn will more than likely be the 2 door standard 2023 HE.
I guess it depends on the definition of a unicorn. Personally, I’m ok with it having a horn, but a purple mane and rainbow tail, nah…..I’ll stick with Race Red with a white tail!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@JawnyBronco ... you in town visiting??? If not then I had my first HE sighting (outside of mine), CG 4 door with sig lighting ... it was pulling a trailer in the opposite direction or I would have followed them and seen who they were.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And here I was thinking a true Unicorn would be an REB Limited on portals... What was I thinking?
Mama always told me I was special! 🤪

You got a great looking HE-L, definitely not going to be seeing yourself coming and going!

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mama always told me I was special! 🤪

You got a great looking HE-L, definitely not going to be seeing yourself coming and going!
It is funny... I am Scottish by decent. The occupational origins of my last name described the farrier or person who was in charge of the stables, and then the Scottish national animal is the Unicorn...

This is why I have added a horn to all the bucking broncos on my ride

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent some time looking at the Heritage Limited facebook page. I do not think there is anyone on there that will even mod to 37s.... A number seemed to be worried about the color of their door handles or trying to paint the fender flares white. For most I think their biggest mod might be an air freshener.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent some time looking at the Heritage Limited facebook page. I do not think there is anyone on there that will even mod to 37s.... A number seemed to be worried about the color of their door handles or trying to paint the fender flares white. For most I think their biggest mod might be an air freshener.
Very valid point, I don't plan to make any changes, I have a 4dr current and trading in on a 2dr when it arrives at something. To me the Heritage is molded and doesn't require any personalization as it captures the essence of a classic 1st gen. If I had another trim, I'd be more likely to mod.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was not talking about the Heritage site....
Very valid point, I don't plan to make any changes, I have a 4dr current and trading in on a 2dr when it arrives at something. To me the Heritage is molded and doesn't require any personalization as it captures the essence of a classic 1st gen. If I had another trim, I'd be more likely to mod.
Please do not confuse the Heritage Facebook site with the Heritage Limited site.... I fully understand not modding..... The Heritage site was actually pretty cool. The Limited site just came across as a bit snooty to me..... Maybe elitist is a better term.

And please, that does not mean everyone on there is elitist.... The general vibe though....

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was not talking about the Heritage site....

Please do not confuse the Heritage Facebook site with the Heritage Limited site.... I fully understand not modding..... The Heritage site was actually pretty cool. The Limited site just came across as a bit snooty to me..... Maybe elitist is a better term.

And please, that does not mean everyone on there is elitist.... The general vibe though....
Makes sense. I'm not involved with the HEL in any format so I guess I haven't observed this effect. I don't think we'll ever get away from that style, we see it in Jeeps. There are Bronco people and people who drive Broncos. Some of the mods are for aesethics and a way to personalize their vehicle. Certainly not the breed that many of us long haulers on 6g can relate to.
Sponsored