William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's funny - I actually saw that one coming in and inquired about it while it was in transit! Too far for me though - I'm in VA and likely have found something *fingers crossed*
For reference I had mine shipped from Iowa to SC, shipping was right at a dollar a mile.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My only concern about having it shipped is that I wouldn't be able to see it/inspect it before buying it. What did you do?
Bought it from Granger, original plan was to fly out and drive back home. Plans changed so I had it shipped, no issues with shipping or the Bronco. If there were issues with the Bronco that weren't shipping related I had trust in Granger that they'd make it right. Any shipping issues you deal with that company's insurance. Anything mechanical is warranty work anyways and I've taken mine already to local dealer for early oil change and they didn't give me grief that I didn't buy from them.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Amusing observation from my son today… the development we live in is middle class professionals with med to lg foreign sedans, minivans, and SUVs, a few 4dr Wranglers, no Broncos and my Heritage clearly draws no attention. My son’s new home is in a middle working class development 5mi away, small to med sedans and SUVs, PickUps, Jeepers and a few Broncos… he’s noticed frequent rubbernecking as neighbors drive past my Heritage… 😂 Finally, due attention!!!

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Amusing observation from my son today… the development we live in is middle class professionals with med to lg foreign sedans, minivans, and SUVs, a few 4dr Wranglers, no Broncos and my Heritage clearly draws no attention. My son’s new home is in a middle working class development 5mi away, small to med sedans and SUVs, PickUps, Jeepers and a few Broncos… he’s noticed frequent rubbernecking as neighbors drive past my Heritage… 😂 Finally, due attention!!!
I had the opposite reaction today. I take my pups to swim in a neighborhood park that is very upscale and while driving home a family got out of their brand new Range Rover that they parked at the front door of their circular driveway and just stopped and stared at my RR Bronco. I drove by them really slow so they could savor the full effect. Yeah, I'm that guy:)

I used to take them there in my Escalade which was invisible among the Range Rovers, Porches, BMW's and Merc's.

chuckwagon

Heritage
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep J10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just picked up Friday!! Lucked into this 800 miles from home in Arundel, Maine at Arundel Ford. Saw this 2024 V6 2d on a carfax ad while reading my Buckeyes recruiting site.

I called immediately and asked if still available and if they would honor X plan. Was told they would honor x plan and purchased sight unseen.

I cannot say enough positive things about Arundel Ford, and Chuck Millian our salesman.
Arundel received over 100 inquiries on this HE after my call but before full payment. Arundel turned down numerous offers greater than x pricing, including 1 offer 10k over MSRP.

Arundel Ford is what my grandfather called God's people, meaning people who are honest as the day is long. We havent yet made it home, currently in the NY Finger Lakes, but we already named our HE the "chuck wagon" in honor of our salesman Chuck Millian, a gem of a man.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000007654

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just picked up Friday!! Lucked into this 800 miles from home in Arundel, Maine at Arundel Ford. Saw this 2024 V6 2d on a carfax ad while reading my Buckeyes recruiting site.

I called immediately and asked if still available and if they would honor X plan. Was told they would honor x plan and purchased sight unseen.

I cannot say enough positive things about Arundel Ford, and Chuck Millian our salesman.
Arundel received over 100 inquiries on this HE after my call but before full payment. Arundel turned down numerous offers greater than x pricing, including 1 offer 10k over MSRP.

Arundel Ford is what my grandfather called God's people, meaning people who are honest as the day is long. We havent yet made it home, currently in the NY Finger Lakes, but we already named our HE the "chuck wagon" in honor of our salesman Chuck Millian, a gem of a man.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000007654
Looks awesome! Congrats.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I paid $995 for AGM, I still only like it ok but was the only semi blue offered. If I'd had been pushed to '24 I would have picked REB but that wasn't free either.
I didn't know that. I'm still bummed the Heritage didn't come in a yellow option.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I didn't know that. I'm still bummed the Heritage didn't come in a yellow option.
The only free colors now for the standard HE is black and carb gray. In '23 AGM was the only pay, Job 1 '24 they added REB @495 now Job 2 CG and RR are 295.

Who knows what the future of the standard HE is to know if any of the Limited colors will bleed over like REB did. Ford should offer some more choices for '25 and with Cyber Orange long gone it would be a good time to bring in a true orange or true yellow, like yellow splash on the Mustang but it's 995!

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With the rumor of no ‘25 HEL wonder if the true unicorn will be a 2DR HEL in Peak Blue?

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With the rumor of no ‘25 HEL wonder if the true unicorn will be a 2DR HEL in Peak Blue?
The TRUE unicorn will more than likely be the 2 door standard 2023 HE.
Sponsored