Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux 4 Door

So, my left headlight assembly failed. Dealership said the back was broken and let water in shorting the processor/unit.
1. Normal on-road/off-road operation; How can something break the backside of the assembly?
2. I just had Icon suspension and 37's installed. Anyway to break the back of the light assembly during that procedure?

Your thoughts/insights/experience input welcome
Thanks,
Buc'n
Sponsored

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m getting icon stage 6 next week. Part of the work order is calibrating the headlights to account for lift. Maybe that’s when??

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interested in hearing the cost of a replacement unit....

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

So, my left headlight assembly failed. Dealership said the back was broken and let water in shorting the processor/unit.
1. Normal on-road/off-road operation; How can something break the backside of the assembly?
2. I just had Icon suspension and 37's installed. Anyway to break the back of the light assembly during that procedure?

Thanks,
Buc'n
Hi Rich! I can look into your Bronco's headlight concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks,
Buc'n
Where is the headlamp broken? Maybe a pic would help, top side, back side, bottom side.... Install wise they shouldnt be near the headlamp with any tools that would damage the headlamp. Do you have all of your splash guards / wheel well plastics?

I’m getting icon stage 6 next week. Part of the work order is calibrating the headlights to account for lift. Maybe that’s when??
Thats a small dial adjustment, take a real "genius" to break the headlamp housing during the adjustment

Sponsored

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats a small dial adjustment, take a real "genius" to break the headlamp housing during the adjustment
I've found myself to be a genius almost every time I do car work by myself. #YouTubeMechanic

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base