Sponsored

Having problems with this parr number ! HELP NEEDED !

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello guys. Hope everyone is well and happy , so ill get straight to the subject , here in the middle east we only got the two doors bronco wildtrak in a non sasquatch configuration , its kinda lifted but not lifted at the same time .

Im planning to get the bilstein 6100 and i need the sasquatch coil springs to go with it , now the question is the part number i took off my spring is it actually the sasquatch bilstein spring or is it the regular non sasquatch spring im having difficluties even tho i read the detailed post here but it didnt help .

Need your help plz
Ford Bronco Having problems with this parr number ! HELP NEEDED ! 20221124_152214
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would suggest just going with the 6112s with the Bilstein springs. "slightly" higher lift and so far seem to have a slightly higher spring rate on the front which has compensated for my added armor/winch.

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would suggest just going with the 6112s with the Bilstein springs. "slightly" higher lift and so far seem to have a slightly higher spring rate on the front which has compensated for my added armor/winch.
And thats bought from any vendors in the us like 4wp etc correct ill look into that thanks alot my friend , ford parts just gave me a big headache and our trims here is off the us ones so its difficult to search really what does and the car doesnt have

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak