Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on Halo Lift Shocks? My friend has a set on f150 and loves them. Wonder how they compare to fox or other brands. Looks like a supped up Eibach shock.
IMG_5523.jpeg
Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They better be twice as good as they are more than twice the price as the eibachs.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man check out the new RIDE stuff. Massive fittings, massive oil flow, looks like an upgraded Fox. I may even swap out my King's for Ride. They are a sister company to Accutune, which is an awesome proven company.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man check out the new RIDE stuff. Massive fittings, massive oil flow, looks like an upgraded Fox. I may even swap out my King's for Ride. They are a sister company to Accutune, which is an awesome proven company.
Thanks!

@telenerd Happy to help answer any questions for you if you are open to other brands & options.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!

@telenerd Happy to help answer any questions for you if you are open to other brands & options.
Yep wide open. Just saw your Ride Shocks, pretty impressive. Iā€™m looking for a shock that is more trail oriented and I donā€™t really do much high speed stuff. Most of my trails are slow rocky forest service roads and occasionally I like to go to Moab and do some rock crawling. Are the ride shocks more geared for high speeds? I was looking at multiple brands but want something for slower speed stuff and wonā€™t blow through travel going down ledges and steep terrain like the stock bilstiens.

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$9600? The page implies ~$4800 for ft/rr package - in cart it's $9600. Which is it?

ETA : Disregard - I just did it again and the cart shows correctly.

Last edited:

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
šŸ¤£ fixed. It was duplicating the qty of shocks. Front and rear shock package is 1/2 that.

Yep wide open. Just saw your Ride Shocks, pretty impressive. Iā€™m looking for a shock that is more trail oriented and I donā€™t really do much high speed stuff. Most of my trails are slow rocky forest service roads and occasionally I like to go to Moab and do some rock crawling. Are the ride shocks more geared for high speeds? I was looking at multiple brands but want something for slower speed stuff and wonā€™t blow through travel going down ledges and steep terrain like the stock bilstiens.
Thanks! Our shocks are geared towards both types of driving like you described. The High and Low Speed Compression adjusters will help you stiffen them up for high speed stuff, then soften them up for daily driving. Its important to have a good balance between smooth street driving but also handle off-road bumps. We've spent a ton of time dialing this in and they have been much better than what we were able to do with Fox and King. All of the components we put together really bring these shocks to life.

Just yesterday I took our Bronco out to do a little filming. Never aired down or touched the knobs and it soaked up everything really well. Personally I am really impressed with that they allow our Bronco to do. The 37s also really help :)

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

šŸ¤£ fixed. It was duplicating the qty of shocks. Front and rear shock package is 1/2 that.

Thanks! Our shocks are geared towards both types of driving like you described. The High and Low Speed Compression adjusters will help you stiffen them up for high speed stuff, then soften them up for daily driving. Its important to have a good balance between smooth street driving but also handle off-road bumps. We've spent a ton of time dialing this in and they have been much better than what we were able to do with Fox and King. All of the components we put together really bring these shocks to life.

Just yesterday I took our Bronco out to do a little filming. Never aired down or touched the knobs and it soaked up everything really well. Personally I am really impressed with that they allow our Bronco to do. The 37s also really help :)
Cool thanks for the info. Do you guys work with local off-road shops to sell your products? Iā€™m thinking of going through Bullhide in Fort Collins, Colorado if I get the Ride Shocks. I could install them my self but donā€™t wanna screw things up. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored