First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After the latest fiasco of changing your order, I started looking across the nation for a Bronco that had all the sins on my order. I spoke to literally 50 dealerships all 5-18K over MSRP. Covert Ford of Hutto Texas was able to get me in a BL, LUX, SAS, 2.7, Leather, Mod bumper, TOW and Hardtop for MSRP. Great people to work with and very reasonable. What a relief!! Thank you Ryan and Lorenzo of Covert Ford Hutto!!!

Ask to speak with RYAN GILL very good to work with.
Sponsored

Last edited:

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally ordered from them, but their marketing department harassed me with emails and phone calls telling me to come down and take a test drive in December of 2020 repeatedly over 5 days.

They've had a few Broncos for sale on their lot and never saw and ADM sticker on them.

What I do know about them is I ordered accessory parts on-line and had them delivered to that dealership as it's closest to me and I've never been treated as good as I was at their parts counter. Hopefully the rest of dealership is run that way and your experience leads me to believe that they are.

Deleted member 46318

If you can't find MSRP pricing you aren't looking hard enough!! My original order is starting 2/9 at MSRP. I was offered a 2023 Outer Banks last Dec and purchased it at MSRP.
Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX 69437398075__32D83C8B-A962-462B-87D9-E8BD270A2BA2
Detroit is full of brand new Bronco at MSRP. 7% money has killed the new car market!!

Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX 69436756943__0ECA80CC-89BB-4B2B-8722-529026C0BAAE

Deleted member 46318

The 2/9 build I have first right of refusal!!

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you can't find MSRP pricing you aren't looking hard enough!! My original order is starting 2/9 at MSRP. I was offered a 2023 Outer Banks last Dec and purchased it at MSRP. Detroit is full of brand new Bronco at MSRP. 7% money has killed the new car market!!
Maybe in that area but I've been looking all over CA, AZ and NV and the best I've found is $5K ADM and I've yet to find one with what I ordered or even somewhat close.

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After the latest fiasco of changing your order, I started looking across the nation for a Bronco that had all the sins on my order. I spoke to literally 50 dealerships all 5-18K over MSRP. Covert Ford of Hutton Texas was able to get me in a BL, LUX, SAS, 2.7, Leather, Mod bumper, TOW and Hardtop for MSRP. Great people to work with and very reasonable. What a relief!! Thank you Ryan and Lorenzo of Covert Ford Hutto!!!

Ask to speak with RYAN GILL very good to work with.
Good on you for doing your homework and finding one at MSRP!
Enjoy that sick new rig!

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe in that area but I've been looking all over CA, AZ and NV and the best I've found is $5K ADM and I've yet to find one with what I ordered or even somewhat close.
Apparently you didnt look in Detroit area and MSRP Broncos are lined up and down the street!! Hahhaha!!. I spent weeks, days and days and hours searching and found nothing under 5k over MSRP.

Bluray1

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Chevy Avalanche, 2023 C8 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
did you have to get a protection package or any dealer add ons?

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, I must of missed where you posted the pics of your new Bronco.

Just saying......

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
did you have to get a protection package or any dealer add ons?
Yes, I got the ceramic coating and interior protection warranty which I was going to get anyways.

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP, I must of missed where you posted the pics of your new Bronco.

Just saying......
Probably because its in production and hasnt arrived yet, but since you are basically calling me a liar, I will post my window sticker.

just saying…
Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX F1337489-3FED-449B-BFD1-CF0CECA2D690

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I originally ordered from them, but their marketing department harassed me with emails and phone calls telling me to come down and take a test drive in December of 2020 repeatedly over 5 days.

They've had a few Broncos for sale on their lot and never saw and ADM sticker on them.

What I do know about them is I ordered accessory parts on-line and had them delivered to that dealership as it's closest to me and I've never been treated as good as I was at their parts counter. Hopefully the rest of dealership is run that way and your experience leads me to believe that they are.
I have never dealt with them before, but I knew right away when talking with Ryan, that he was a straight shooter. The fact they were able to get me into one of the most sought out Broncos for MSRP speaks for itself.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apparently you didnt look in Detroit area and MSRP Broncos are lined up and down the street!! Hahhaha!!. I spent weeks, days and days and hours searching and found nothing under 5k over MSRP.
Out of curiosity I did look within 100 miles of Detroit. I didn't find any 4dr Non-Sas Outer Banks with hard top, lux, 2.7, leather, and tow pkg. What did surprise me was how many 4dr SAS Hardtops were either on the lot, just arrived, or dealer ordered. So my take is Ford want customers who have waited for 2+ years to give up those desirable options so they can feed them to the dealerships instead. Since I didn't find anything worth looking at I didn't check to see what the dealerships were asking. If I could find something close I'd pay a bit over MSRP and then use the $2,500 order cancellation offer to make up the difference. Glad you found something but so far my checking hasn't turned up anything. I was briefly tempted by a used 21 First Edition but they want $75K and for that price there are several other vehicles I'd rather own.
Sponsored