First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you find me a cheaper set of Ford Performance Rigid pod lights ($322.50) anywhere else? Or a full set of OEM skid plates (including gas tank) for $623? I've been shopping for both for a year, I think this is about the cheapest I've seen.
In the same boat. I been looking for the SOTG for a while, and the cheapest I found it for was 1099. Of course, it had a 150-ship fee attached. This is the cheapest I found it new. Even ones in the marketplace were still 900+ and people did not want to ship it.
Sponsored

Sgt Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's easy to offer such discounts when you're gouging. Here is the same item direct from Bestop for $400 less than through Ford, and the discount only applies up to 100%, pretty useless.
Yep, prices are ridiculous. Have been trying to find a rear cargo mat and some other things in FB marketplace but no luck. But hey, the discount helps.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, prices are ridiculous. Have been trying to find a rear cargo mat and some other things in FB marketplace but no luck. But hey, the discount helps.
Yes, it's a pretty good discount for sub $1k items, which there aren't a lot of. I'd just encourage everyone to search other retailers before jumping on this deal.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Even if you add the zip code for the dealer? The dealer I go to was on the list. I also was signed in to the site.
It's weird certain dealers just don't show up. My local dealer is literally 3 miles away from my house but I can't select them.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's weird certain dealers just don't show up. My local dealer is literally 3 miles away from my house but I can't select them.
Pretty sure it's just select dealers, at least that's what I believe I read here. I can't use the 3 closest dealers for free shipping to dealer.

Sponsored

Something Wild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I was looking to get the dual ARB compressor kit when it was 15% off last month but (luckily) the discount code didn't work for that item for some reason. Now at 25% off, I think I have to!

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The discount is only on the first $1000, so this sale is saving $50 over normal 20% offerings.

Noticed the Warn Zeon winch and Ford (Everglades) mount is down to $2K, so $1750 with discount, almost on par with an aftermarket Warn that way and get the Ford mount vs Buckleup, IAG or other similar. Not ready for a winch yet, but if I was would be tempted.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if you add the zip code for the dealer? The dealer I go to was on the list. I also was signed in to the site.
Entering the local dealer zip code brings up a larger dealership far away. Not the local one. (Mullinax)

Darth_JoPa

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received the email. Plugged in my points and discount, Slide out tailgate would be 967, and I could pick it up from my dealer.

I may need to pull the trigger, that is probably the cheapest I could purchase for. I've wanted to get one for a while, but could not stomach the price.
I'm right there with you

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered the ford performance diff cover thanks to this thread lol. $161.25 was way better than I'd seen around yet. They are north of $400 in Canada.... Even with the exchange rate that's almost 1/2 price to what I'd normally pay up here.

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It might be a good time to get the Keyless Keypad if you want one and you don't want to fool with FDRS to get it programmed. Get 25% off of the keypad AND the dealer programming.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they stop offering the round Ford Performance Rigid ditch lights?
I don't see them anymore 🤨😞

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It might be a good time to get the Keyless Keypad if you want one and you don't want to fool with FDRS to get it programmed. Get 25% off of the keypad AND the dealer programming.
Dude, spot-on reminder, thanks! I had put the rear Bronco-logo cargo mat (2 dr) in my cart and was asking "what else should I add?" and then put it aside to do other stuff and reading this reminded me. In my basket now! (y)

Update:
Just ordered Bronco-logo rear cargo mat, cargo net, remote keypad + install. With the discount only 48,150 points and $0. I chose to risk it and passed on the installation for the cargo mat and net and hope I don't screw it up. 😜
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories 4th of July Sale - 25% Off. What'd you buy? 1719948396331-ez
Sponsored

Last edited: