First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the Flowmaster Outlaw High Clearance Axle Back Exhaust, and while it's fun off-road, it's a little much for long trips and daily use.

I found a great system that was not much more money, but perfect balance of throaty on throttle but relatively quiet/mellow cruise.

It’s the aFe Apollo GT Series 3in 409SS Cat-Back high clearance exhaust. It's about $360.

You got charged excessively to install the Flowmaster, it's a 15 minute job at most.
Sponsored

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '02 F350 4WD Crew, couple of Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have grown to the point in life where unless you have a V-8 with a cam, I prefer to just leave it quiet. Don't show your cards unless you have a winning hand.

Even my 7.3L is better quiet.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the sound of mine. Full throttle yeah it can be loud but not too much different than a raptor in baja exhaust mode. I absolutely love the low speed and idle sounds. On the highway, I don't notice the exhaust over music and wind noise.

*I have the video start at my bronco just because I know some people like her videos, and some don't.

That sounds good. What exhaust is it?

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm 59 and have farted my whole life. We are talkng about a lot of farts. But I never considered myself "farty."

Now that I have learned a new word, I do now.

Sponsored

Charles Miller

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the Flowmaster Outlaw High Clearance Axle Back Exhaust, and while it's fun off-road, it's a little much for long trips and daily use.

I found a great system that was not much more money, but perfect balance of throaty on throttle but relatively quiet/mellow cruise.

It’s the aFe Apollo GT Series 3in 409SS Cat-Back high clearance exhaust. It's about $360.

You got charged excessively to install the Flowmaster, it's a 15 minute job at most.
Where did you purchase exhaust? $360 seems like a good price.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with the Outlaw when it first came out. Ended up with the American Thunder version and love it.

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's hard to get the 2.7L to sound good. I have the CVF Turbo-back system, which is made of up catted downpipes, 3" cat-back with a resonator and muffler. After putting some miles on her, there is no rasp and all tone. Normal everyday driving she sounds deep and sounds okay when you go WOT.

Be careful if you offload... too much departure angle and you are gonna pancake those tips.
Sponsored