Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone, I work for Motley Industries and can answer any questions regarding the Ford OEM Bronco Tool Kit mentioned above.

I think you will find the tools are high-quality. They are made with the same technical specifications as the Ingersol Rand hand tools out on the market currently. Plus they have a lifetime warranty if anything does happen.

Also, the tie rods can be serviced with the included adjustable wrench and locking pliers. From memory, I believe the tie rods are 21mm, which the adjustable wrench covers.

For those of you who have the tool kit let me know what you think. Note we also make several other accessories for the Bronco and are always coming up with new helpful kit. Cheers.
Is the breaker bar in this kit 18"
Sponsored

EriktheCarbonizedGray

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the breaker bar in this kit 18"
This is what comes with the BOXO UTV Roll that I have including a 15” long-1/2” drive breaker bar:
The rest listed at the beginning of the post, I added myself. They also have an 80 piece Off-Road Bag.

IMG_0411.jpeg

OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a post earlier about a tool kit I was putting together for my Bronco. Based on some of the feedback I received from you all, I think I pretty much have it where I want it. This is just tools to help with repairs. My recovery gear is separate from this.

BoxoUSA UTV Tool kit (tool roll) plus I added these to the kit- 1/4” driver, 1/2” ratchet, 21mm deep well, snap ring pliers, pickle fork, circuit tester, side cutter, wire stripper/crimper, electrical tape with various electrical connectors, duct tape, zip ties, extendable indexing pry bar. That’s what is in the tool roll I keep strapped down in the cargo area. Separately….

*Milwaukee M18 inflator with added locking air chuck. (Also secured in the cargo area)
*Tire plug kit with spare valve stems and stem remover. Spare inner tie rod with boot and clamps. Jumper cables. (Stored in trunk under cargo area)
*Added a good tire gauge, 1/4” driver, multi screwdriver, Leatherman tool and 1/4” sockets to the OEM Bronco tool kit kept in the glove box.
Pretty tidy overall. You can never prepare for everything, but I think this is a pretty good trail kit.

P.S.-Warn Zeon 10S with wireless controller and Factor 55 Flatlink is enroute. North Ridge 4x4 has a great sale going on now with free shipping. Can’t wait. Now if I can just save up enough to get the ARB Summit bumper, I think I’ll be pretty set…for now anyways😉

Ford Bronco Finishing up Bronco Tool Kit IMG_0411

Sponsored