First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Sasquatch / 93 Fox Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regarding the question above about Dynamat - (in full disclaimer - I’m the CEO of Dynamat). We have a custom kit for the Bronco 4 door. We launched it at SEMA last fall. 2 door is under development.

3 separate kits - doors/floor/cargo. They are pre-cut to the shape of the vehicle. No cutting, trimming needed.

Tremendous difference. 4-5 decibels in our testing. That’s a significant difference to the human ear. The cargo kit takes about 15-30 minutes to put in. The door kits are a little more complex. The floor kit - obviously you have to gut the vehicle and get it down to bare metal. Takes a bit longer.

We will be running a promotion on these kits in the near future. More to come. www.dynamat.com

Ford Bronco Finally able to go topless! Dynamat Bronco Custom Kit
Sponsored

OP
OP
mikelgood

mikelgood

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Sasquatch / 93 Fox Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the look of the white lettering as well, but they won’t continue to look quite as sharp after a couple trails. Otherwise, I’d be all over them.
Spray this, light scrub - Back to bleach white. I've had white letters on many cars/trucks, from back in the day. Never an issue.

BlecheWhite.jpg

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regarding the question above about Dynamat - (in full disclaimer - I’m the CEO of Dynamat). We have a custom kit for the Bronco 4 door. We launched it at SEMA last fall. 2 door is under development.

3 separate kits - doors/floor/cargo. They are pre-cut to the shape of the vehicle. No cutting, trimming needed.

Tremendous difference. 4-5 decibels in our testing. That’s a significant difference to the human ear. The cargo kit takes about 15-30 minutes to put in. The door kits are a little more complex. The floor kit - obviously you have to gut the vehicle and get it down to bare metal. Takes a bit longer.

We will be running a promotion on these kits in the near future. More to come. www.dynamat.com

Ford Bronco Finally able to go topless! BlecheWhite
That's awesome! I've been using Dynamat since I worked at a car audio shop in the early nineties - great product.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the look of those tires. How are they for throwing rocks, road noise, off road use, etc.?
The BFG KO2 in 285/70R17 are the factory tires on the Badlands, also stock on Raptors, Jeeps, etc. They are a good all around tire. I recently purchased another set and trying to decide white letters in or out on my Cactus Gray 2 door with black wheels. I ran white letters out on black wheels on my 87 Bronco 20 years ago, so it’d be a throwback for me.
Sponsored