DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following. If anyone ever figures out how to swap out the Raptor digital dash without losing functionality with instructions, I'll be all over it. Hell, I'd pay for a guide.
Sponsored

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following. If anyone ever figures out how to swap out the Raptor digital dash without losing functionality with instructions, I'll be all over it. Hell, I'd pay for a guide.
Bump

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MattInNash Do you have a guide for enabling ACC with Stop & Go?

Last edited:

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would also like to see the steps in enabling stop and go in a lux package. You've said several times that you have it working, could you please post the steps involved? Thank you

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone figure stop and go and lane centering yet? I get the intelligent adaptive cruise control to show up but can't get the faults to go away. Also has anyone got the tow haul mode to work? I can get it turned on buy it is grayed out in setting, not sure it it works on a bronco with factory tow package or not?

20230806_000433.jpg

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing, but I bet there's some interjection from ford here. Every time some claims to be close they stop posting their progress. I'm sure you will never see the steps posted here. You'll need to find them IRL and buy them a beer to get the details.

Last edited:

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm guessing, but I bet there's some interjection from ford here. Every time some claims to be close they stop posting their progress. I'm sure you will never see the steps posted here. You'll need to find them IRL and buy them a beer to get the details.
I'll buy them a few cases of beer 🍺 lol

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having the Raptor or even the Bronco sport would be great. I know with the Mustangs, it was possible to swap out the clusters. I would say the Bronco could be the same.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing @MattInNash got nuked. I'd ask someone else if they figured this out but they will probably end up at the bottom of the ocean too.

Sponsored

JHenley01

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most of these features are rumored to be part of the 2024 refresh so if that ends up being the case it should be way easier to figure out once people get their hands on them.

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Most of these features are rumored to be part of the 2024 refresh so if that ends up being the case it should be way easier to figure out once people get their hands on them.
That would be sweet if it is. I've asked a few people what they got so far. So as time allows I'm going to try and figure it out. I've got intelligent acc to activate on the touch screen but got errors saying service advance track and camera fault. I also got tow haul mode to show on the screen as well but it is grayed out. I probably won't get much time till this fall or winter to work on it. As I have alot going on.

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can only guess that the legal liability of modifying the vehicle to do some thing it’s not already configured to do is a problem. If there was an accident and it was caused by the modification all liability falls on you or the person who configured it that way. It’s no wonder they’ve gone dark. Definitely playing with fire and I don’t want to get burned.

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can only guess that the legal liability of modifying the vehicle to do some thing it’s not already configured to do is a problem. If there was an accident and it was caused by the modification all liability falls on you or the person who configured it that way. It’s no wonder they’ve gone dark. Definitely playing with fire and I don’t want to get burned.
Yep you have to do it at your own risk. It will most likely allow ford to deny warranty as well.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be sweet if it is. I've asked a few people what they got so far. So as time allows I'm going to try and figure it out. I've got intelligent acc to activate on the touch screen but got errors saying service advance track and camera fault. I also got tow haul mode to show on the screen as well but it is grayed out. I probably won't get much time till this fall or winter to work on it. As I have alot going on.
I retrofitted the tow package on mine and got the automatic tow mode with trailer sway working. Yours looks a little different though. IIRC mine says trailer sway control on that screen.
Sponsored