First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how's driving offroad in these eibach coilovers compared to sas badlands? i went to the dunes a few weeks ago and through the whoops i was bottoming out at 25mph. not wanting to spend the extra for foxes if i don't plan to ride fast and hard all the time.
Sponsored

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I would recommend is getting a ICON Stage 3 minus control arms if you are not going for anything above 3inches.

Id be happy to assist and get you a deal on them

ICON & Eibach are on sale currently!
Hey Panda. Im pretty much in the same boat. Also in socal and love exploring nature. 70% road 30% trail/offroad. Was looking at going with King but I also dont want to spend more then I need. Also noticed icon caught my eyes too. I would like to move to 37”s at some point. In your professional bronco build experience, what do you recommend? Have a 4dr, badlands, with sas. All and any advice is appreciated. This is my daily so im not going to beat it up but I will definitely enjoy it on the trails.

IMG_7775.jpeg

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Panda. Im pretty much in the same boat. Also in socal and love exploring nature. 70% road 30% trail/offroad. Was looking at going with King but I also dont want to spend more then I need. Also noticed icon caught my eyes too. I would like to move to 37”s at some point. In your professional bronco build experience, what do you recommend? Have a 4dr, badlands, with sas. All and any advice is appreciated. This is my daily so im not going to beat it up but I will definitely enjoy it on the trails.

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! IMG_7775
I'd recommend ICON's to anyone. Can't beat them for the price (15% off right now) and availability, especially since KINGS are on a never ending backorder.

The stage 4 kit is going to be the most comparable to Kings as they have remote reservoirs. They also include a set of UCA control arms, unlike King

The stage 3 kit is a popular choice for people who want an high performance suspension system, with improved off-road capability, but aren't going to consistently be shredding it up offroad. Hight is the only adjustable offered with this kit.

Ultimately, the decision between the two kits will depend on your budget and how you plan to use your Bronco. If you're planning on using your Bronco primarily for daily driving with occasional off-road adventures, the Stage 3 kit may be more than enough. However, if you're planning on using your vehicle for more extreme off-road use, or want the flexibility to adjust your suspension settings for different terrain, the Stage 4 kit may be worth the extra investment.

Like I mentioned, we are running 15% Off Icon currently. I'd be more than happy to get you set up with a kit :)

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_7775.jpeg
Also can't sleep on the Eibachs! They are a fantastic budget coilover option that can handle some serious off-roading!

Just ask @fields_day 😉

Picked these up through Panda and been running them since November, they've been great!
1678909311976.png

1678909415417.png

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also can't sleep on the Eibachs! They are a fantastic budget coilover option that can handle some serious off-roading!

Just ask @fields_day 😉
Oh yeah!

Just ask @fields_day 😉
Absolutely! Just did a week in Moab at Bronco Safari and had a blast there as well. Eibachs still going strong! Maybe could use some fiberglass fenders now tho 🤣

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ask @fields_day 😉
These are outrageously tempting considering the price. An honest comparison between icon stage 3 and the eibach set? Are they comparable, even with added UCA on the eibach set?

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah!
Absolutely! Just did a week in Moab at Bronco Safari and had a blast there as well. Eibachs still going strong! Maybe could use some fiberglass fenders now tho 🤣
That video is nuts. Did you come from a badlands sas or non sas? And what was the difference in lift/ride when going to eibach. Strongly considering them.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That video is nuts. Did you come from a badlands sas or non sas? And what was the difference in lift/ride when going to eibach. Strongly considering them.
Sasquatch Badlands. With the coilovers maxed out it still feels like factory.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

campbebc