Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a hard top coming, but I always wondered...do you need to take the DD off to pull the soft top back?
Yep
Sponsored

OP
OP
mjp2

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a hard top coming, but I always wondered...do you need to take the DD off to pull the soft top back?
Yes and no. You can physically fold the soft top back but it won't accomplish much as the headliner will still be in place. DD states that it's not designed to be used with the top folded back.

After the initial install it doesn't take long to remove/reinstall the headliner. 2 velcro straps, 6 nylon straps, and 1 zipper.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and no. You can physically fold the soft top back but it won't accomplish much as the headliner will still be in place. DD states that it's not designed to be used with the top folded back.

After the initial install it doesn't take long to remove/reinstall the headliner. 2 velcro straps, 6 nylon straps, and 1 zipper.
I have the sun shade also that uses the same clips. It is very easy to change from winter to summer so my head doesn’t get sunburned driving topless.

OP
OP
mjp2

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the sun shade also that uses the same clips. It is very easy to change from winter to summer so my head doesn’t get sunburned driving topless.
That's a really clever design on their part. Also motivating for existing customers (me) to buy another product from them :)

I really like the way they designed the mounting system. Nothing rubbing the paint.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a really clever design on their part. Also motivating for existing customers (me) to buy another product from them :)

I really like the way they designed the mounting system. Nothing rubbing the paint.
It got me to buy both from them. They are well made also.
Sponsored