Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, this is my 2nd trip thru the mill and I have a vin but can't find any info on it. If I plug it into the trackers I get no info. To put it into the universe for help the vin is 1FMDE5AH2NLB11512. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I'll even throw in a slice of pineapple pizza.....
Sponsored

CJK

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call Ford's Bronco line: 1-800-334-4375. Waiting might be long, but you may get the luck to talk with a helping guy or lady. I was lucky 2/3 of the times. If not, call again. I am not familiar with the world of the originally MY22 orders.
Thank you! I called and got through right away. They do have my order but it's still in the holding pattern until they get a vin/production date at which time I'll be emailed. At least I know they have the order and it's legit. I'm only 2.5 months since ordering so I know I have a long wait. Sold my F150 so now I guess I just drive my little Mazda for the next year or so....but hey....no car payments for the next year! That's a win.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've used this tracker for my now second Bronco:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

And I got this a few weeks ago:
Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received 1646242793051

But the link hasn't worked in weeks. I got an update from my sales guy that its supposed to be built on April 18th now-its third push back (was supposed to be end of this month)

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this is my 2nd trip thru the mill and I have a vin but can't find any info on it. If I plug it into the trackers I get no info. To put it into the universe for help the vin is 1FMDE5AH2NLB11512. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I'll even throw in a slice of pineapple pizza.....
Showing scheduled for production week of April 11th.

I hate pineapple pizza fyi

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to open your window sticker, but it looks like not available. Try the "pizza tracker" https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking , where you will need to put in your VIN after putting in your 4-digit order number. If you also have an 8-digit order number, you can also try the "back door": https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=******** .

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to open your window sticker, but it looks like not available. Try the "pizza tracker" https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking , where you will need to put in your VIN after putting in your 4-digit order number. If you also have an 8-digit order number, you can also try the "back door": https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=******** .
Tried both and I get crickets. The last communique I got from my dealer is that I'm scheduled for the week of the 21st...

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I try the back door link I keep getting a message saying

SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Something went wrong with our system. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your dealer.

Try Again
Go Back

Edit: I was able to get it to work. I wasn’t pasting the link correctly.

Last edited:

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 5.53.45 PM

mine says place order in progress. Not sure what that means.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Cacoie

Base
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found it in production, only from the back door manage page. Are they too busy to send me the email?

Updated with link to the order status back door (posted by @Alvin Olson) :

ORDER STATUS BACK DOOR LINK:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx
(Put your 8 digit reservation number in place x's. Log into your Ford Account.)
Correct. At least I've never been able to get it to work and I never placed a reservation.
where so we find the 8 digit reservation number? I only got a 4 digit order number and vin. I had a ETA ON DELIVERY which was changed twice and now it’s gone. No date. Been in production for months!

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

where so we find the 8 digit reservation number? I only got a 4 digit order number and vin. I had a ETA ON DELIVERY which was changed twice and now it’s gone. No date. Been in production for months!
If you paid $100 on ford.com and made a reservation while Ford was still taking them, you'd have gotten an 8 digit reservation number. You can find it in the original email from ford or by logging into ford.com and looking at your orders.

If you placed an order at a dealer without going through the reservation process, you can not use the backdoor link. You can only use the tracker once you get your VIN. You will have to rely on your dealer for any updates.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered 2022 model at dealer on 10/15/21 so don’t have an 8 digit order number. No emails from Ford besides initial order confirmation and no updates from dealer. 6 months in with no way to check/verify status is bugging me

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered 2022 model at dealer on 10/15/21 so don’t have an 8 digit order number. No emails from Ford besides initial order confirmation and no updates from dealer. 6 months in with no way to check/verify status is bugging me
call 800-334-4375. If lucky, you may find a nice representative able to tell you something’s.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
call 800-334-4375. If lucky, you may find a nice representative able to tell you something’s.
Thanks for the tip. Got ahold of someone with no wait time (surprising). No production date yet but said they’ve seen a lot of October orders being pulled recently. The waiting continues haha.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the link! Mine confirms I am still stuck in production since 10/18 :(
Since 10/18????!!! i thought mine was bad....since 01/03
Sponsored