Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, my link was down for a few days but is back up and working now. Production schedule got pushed back a week, bummer but nothing major yet.
What is odd is now the link is showing MSRP for the build and it is less than my original order confirmation by about $6k.
With a dealer who's being tight lipped about final pricing, it definitely adds some WTF to the mix
Sponsored

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, my link was down for a few days but is back up and working now. Production schedule got pushed back a week, bummer but nothing major yet.
What is odd is now the link is showing MSRP for the build and it is less than my original order confirmation by about $6k.
With a dealer who's being tight lipped about final pricing, it definitely adds some WTF to the mix
I also see some prices, but those are for my21,. My original order was at that price.

D-R0CK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford and the dealership gave me the same order number.

I'm going to assume that the rep at Ford was correct and I will not see anything until Ford POSTS an update on my account.

I'd imagine I could get scheduled long before they email me, but I won't know it until an email does arrive. since there's no known way how to use any back door links without an 8 digit order number, which I apparently won't have given my order date.

If anyone else has a better idea, I'd like to know. I've reposted my original query for non reservation order holders with a build date....

We shall see...
I was able to use my four-digit order number and VIN at this link and it showed all my vehicle information: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Hope that helps!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Site was down for me too.
Curiously, now it just says "2022 Bronco" instead of "2022 Bronco Outer Banks".

I keep loading it every couple hours in the wasted hope i actually get scheduled. Seeing someone else's 2022 EG 2DR OBX SAS get delivered really has me itching to see a production date appear :(

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm scared to find out, but when did you initially order yours?
Late June. When reordering for MY22, went with Base to get it fast, but many recent orders also got scheduled. I was scheduled for the week of 02/21, then bumped to 02/28, then accelerated to 02/14 (meanwhile some SAS orders were bumped to later times). So, simple orders get scheduled by chances.

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Late June. When reordering for MY22, went with Base to get it fast, but many recent orders also got scheduled. I was scheduled for the week of 02/21, then bumped to 02/28, then accelerated to 02/14 (meanwhile some SAS orders were bumped to later times). So, simple orders get scheduled by chances.
Trying to make sense of any of this is difficult 😕 I tried to order something uncomplicated so hopefully im not waiting a year like some people I've talked to.

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also see some prices, but those are for my21,. My original order was at that price.
I did some digging and found what I think makes sense. The pricing on the back door page matches my 21MY pricing. This is the price protection plan from last year in motion.

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Site was down for me too.
Curiously, now it just says "2022 Bronco" instead of "2022 Bronco Outer Banks".

I keep loading it every couple hours in the wasted hope i actually get scheduled. Seeing someone else's 2022 EG 2DR OBX SAS get delivered really has me itching to see a production date appear :(
you can verify all your order details by opening a browser debugger window (F12) and check the actual response to see your order specs.

Go view the "reservations/" request
Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received 1641426175879

then open orders[0] -> entries[0] -> product -> features[2] -> values[0]

this should have your bronco trim, looks like:
Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received 1641425745654

Here you can see this order is a Badlands

Last edited:

Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was able to use my four-digit order number and VIN at this link and it showed all my vehicle information: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Hope that helps!
Thanks! I'd need a VIN first. So basically, until I have a build date, I have no VIN. My order will not show up on my Ford account, or any other tracker that I'm aware of, until I have a VIN. At least according to who I chatted with at Ford and my sales rep from my dealership said the same thing as well.

It's no biggie. I definitely don't mind waiting in line while they get orders to these reservation holders. More time for me to save money and continue to agonize over whether I should change colors or not! Ha!

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD 2.3L, auto, 4-door, soft-top, non-squatch, mid package. Kept it simple in hopes it would get to me faster. Knock on wood, looking good so far!
Sweet! I have the same build but went with 2.7L, which I believe that's still on constraint list and I'd imagine other BD res holders with 6-cyl are piled up in front of me. I've been tempted to go with the 2.3L to get built faster, but I'm sticking to my guns.

I'm super pumped for everyone here! We're gonna have some serious fun! Congrats on the build date!! Chime in on how you like the vinyl seats!! I'm very excited about the interior benefits with the BD.

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you can't use this unless you placed a reservation?

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received 1641821176987

I don't have a reservation, VIN I only have a Order number and i was able to see this. For those looking to align with theirs Original reservation was placed on 7/19/21 i cancelled and switched dealers (Crown ford in Lynbrook NY was doing ADM over 10k- New dealer is selling at MSRP well see if thats the case when i pick up whenever that is).

MY22 order date placed 8/921 as you can see above it just has the order accepted.

Base Squatch, 2.3l, MIC 2.0, AUX & Heater Block is holding me up- Thanks for playing!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know if you didn't have a reservation nothing shows up in your Ford account. But should you still have an 8 digit order number??? My confirmation e-mail didn't have an order number.
Sponsored