DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have it showing 'scheduled for production' but no date listed. Is this progress? haha

Bronco Status.PNG
Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
DanK14 you are not scheduled for production. It would have a green check mark next to scheduled for production with a date. They are simply showing the next step for you in the process, unfortunately.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
DanK14 you are not scheduled for production. It would have a green check mark n
DanK14 you are not scheduled for production. It would have a green check mark next to scheduled for production with a date. They are simply showing the next step for you in the process, unfortunately.
Oh you're totally right I'm a moron. Got caught up in the backdoor link excitement. Thanks !

Burnzy78

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra, Toyota mr2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm scheduled for production 2/7/22 but my bronco build info is incorrect. Who should I contact?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is still super frustrating.

The back door link, as well as the link through the Ford My Account, shows my original trim that I reserved and no scheduled production date.

I ordered a totally different trim and I’m confirmed scheduled for the week of 2/14. :rolleyes:

Pull your finger outta your ass, Ford.

I also changed my order, but this link is showing the original order. Can you confirm that your Bronco will be built with the changes as opposed to the original order? Also do you know if this will delay production if we removed packages (such as tow and lux) that are delaying production?

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also changed my order, but this link is showing the original order. Can you confirm that your Bronco will be built with the changes as opposed to the original order? Also do you know if this will delay production if we removed packages (such as tow and lux) that are delaying production?
In my situation I received an email from Ford confirming my order, and then much later another email confirming a build week. Both of those emails have the updated trim level. So I’m very confident that I’ll be getting the new trim level.

What I’m not confident in is any Ford status website, as well as Ford official communication. The fact that there are multiple Ford sites to check the progress of a customer’s order, and that there are differences between the information on those sites… shits fucking wild.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can barely ever get that pizza tracker to work. Once in a blue moon it will actually pull up.
Ditto - has yet to work in the two weeks I have been trying.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my situation I received an email from Ford confirming my order, and then much later another email confirming a build week. Both of those emails have the updated trim level. So I’m very confident that I’ll be getting the new trim level.

What I’m not confident in is any Ford status website, as well as Ford official communication. The fact that there are multiple Ford sites to check the progress of a customer’s order, and that there are differences between the information on those sites… shits fucking wild.

Okay, thank you. I agree its crazy that there are different websites with different information!!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they kill this link? I was able to access it last week, but no more.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did they kill this link? I was able to access it last week, but no more.
If using a cellphone, reboot, then try again. I did so a few times. Cache refresh could be the solver.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn’t work for me. I put the dealer code and then my sales code as the order number. Unless there is another place to find an order number I am stumped.
Are you replacing the X's correctly with your 8 digit Order Number? [ https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx ]

For example: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=12345678 <-Put order number where 12345678 is

Copy this Link, and Paste in your url WITHOUT hitting GO or Search. Then add in your Order Number after the = sign and then hit GO or Search - https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Once you hit Enter/Search, that page probably won't even fully load before it asks for your Ford Account Email & Password. Once you log in, it will go back to that page and load it fully. That's what it's done for me to view my information.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn’t work for me. I put the dealer code and then my sales code as the order number. Unless there is another place to find an order number I am stumped.
Need the 8-digit order code from the original reservation.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base