Sponsored

Central PA dealers or owners with a raptor??

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone know of any dealerships with a Raptor in their showroom in Central PA? I know Chapmans is supposed to get one but if there is one closer I'd like to take a look. Just want to get eyes on one and sit in it. Unless someone in Central PA with a Raptor is willing to let me check theirs out? Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not central PA, but Shultz Ford in Harmar has a Raptor in the showroom, and you are allowed to sit in it and play around (it is the owner's not a customers).

Reactions: Dom

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SMC shows in stock. 😁

Ford Bronco Central PA dealers or owners with a raptor?? 1672536908343

I was testing the waters the other day and I noticed it. Looking to see what 2drs were around in case my build does not get scheduled again this year, I can find something to use my PP on.

edit: sorry I captured the wrong one. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Central PA dealers or owners with a raptor?? 1672537207558

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

SMC shows in stock. 😁

I was testing the waters the other day and I noticed it. Looking to see what 2drs were around in case my build does not get scheduled again this year, I can find something to use my PP on.

edit: sorry I captured the wrong one. :LOL:

Interesting. I'll give them a call tomorrow to confirm if they actually have one. Thank you.

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@BAUS67 I went to SMC and sure enoug there she was. It's sold, but to my surprise they actually gave me the key!!!! I was dumbfounded. They didn't walk with me or grab my license or anything. LOL. A $100k vehicle that's been sold and they said drive it like you stole it. I didn't drive it or anything since I wouldn't want any joe of the street taking my raptor for a ride, and god forbid something happened.

Those assholes put a $20K dealer mark up on it, whihc I still think is criminal for a customer order. The sales manager is a smug douche! LOL

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BAUS67 I went to SMC and sure enoug there she was. It's sold, but to my surprise they actually gave me the key!!!! I was dumbfounded. They didn't walk with me or grab my license or anything. LOL. A $100k vehicle that's been sold and they said drive it like you stole it. I didn't drive it or anything since I wouldn't want any joe of the street taking my raptor for a ride, and god forbid something happened.

Those assholes put a $20K dealer mark up on it, whihc I still think is criminal for a customer order. The sales manager is a smug douche! LOL

That is why my reservation was not with them. I bought my F-150 from them, gave me a good deal. After the reveal I called them about the Bronco and they replied " What Bronco, Ford does not make a Bronco anymore" I enlightened them and found another dealer.😁

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That is why my reservation was not with them. I bought my F-150 from them, gave me a good deal. After the reveal I called them about the Bronco and they replied " What Bronco, Ford does not make a Bronco anymore" I enlightened them and found another dealer.😁
All the dealerships in this valley are horrible. The problem is, they have a captive customer base and don't feel the need to change their ways. Most people around here take them at thier word or won't bother shopping around. What dealer did you go with? I went with Chapman. How could I pass up their deal for the 2hr drive. LOL. What town are you in?

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All the dealerships in this valley are horrible. The problem is, they have a captive customer base and don't feel the need to change their ways. Most people around here take them at thier word or won't bother shopping around. What dealer did you go with? I went with Chapman. How could I pass up their deal for the 2hr drive. LOL. What town are you in?

I'm in the Williamsport area. My order is at Murray Motor Ford in Muncy. Have dealt with the one salesman there for years, the wife just traded her 13 Explorer for a 22 Timberline. From the beginning I was going to go with Granger but then saw everyone flocking to them for the deal and thought I would be better at a local dealer at MSRP. Then Stevens and Chapman but I just stayed at my place for MSRP, but still has not helped as I am still Bronco-less. :cautious:

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in the Williamsport area. My order is at Murray Motor Ford in Muncy. Have dealt with the one salesman there for years, the wife just traded her 13 Explorer for a 22 Timberline. From the beginning I was going to go with Granger but then saw everyone flocking to them for the deal and thought I would be better at a local dealer at MSRP. Then Stevens and Chapman but I just stayed at my place for MSRP, but still has not helped as I am still Bronco-less. :cautious:
It'll happen for you! I just did a risky thing and had them change my order to a Raptor. I didn't even know that could be done. I now run the risk of them not building my rig at all. But I am optimistic. I use the forum to keep my hopes alive. LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It'll happen for you! I just did a risky thing and had them change my order to a Raptor. I didn't even know that could be done. I now run the risk of them not building my rig at all. But I am optimistic. I use the forum to keep my hopes alive. LOL

Checked with them last week and they told me it is PC 2. We will see when the next round of scheduling. Better than setting at PC 10 for the last year with COVP approval and watching the dealer receive 2 4drs that were ordered after my re-reorder.

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Checked with them last week and they told me it is PC 2. We will see when the next round of scheduling. Better than setting at PC 10 for the last year with COVP approval and watching the dealer receive 2 4drs that were ordered after my re-reorder.
Who did you check with? The dealership or Ford?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who did you check with? The dealership or Ford?

Dealership. I have never bothered to call Ford. I didnt think they would tell me anything different than my dealer.
Sponsored