Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going in this Wednesday at 1pm to have the Bronco modelled 👌🏻
That’s great thank you. They should be done right about the time my Bronco gets off dirt mountain.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s great thank you. They should be done right about the time my Bronco gets off dirt mountain.
Ugh! That sucks...
Tuxmat says 6 to 8 weeks to get a prototype set made (which I go back for a test fit) and then I dunno how long before they offer them for sale. Probably immediately 🤷

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you guys think americans under estimate the size of canada? like, do they know it takes 20 hours of driving to go from toronto to the edge of manitoba? lol it's like miami to dallas. pretty much half way across the states.

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugh! That sucks...
Tuxmat says 6 to 8 weeks to get a prototype set made (which I go back for a test fit) and then I dunno how long before they offer them for sale. Probably immediately 🤷
Let’s hope so

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you guys think americans under estimate the size of canada? like, do they know it takes 20 hours of driving to go from toronto to the edge of manitoba? lol it's like miami to dallas. pretty much half way across the states.
I think @Tricky Dick might get confused with the kilometres vs miles.

Thankfully, this popped up on my news feed this morning and I know he'll move to Canada to be a part of this.

Ford Bronco Calling all Canadian 2 door owners. Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 10.47.13 AM

Sponsored
OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s great!!!! Again I can’t thank you enough for goi g out of your way to do this. Let me know how it goes. A piece for the rear seats is a great idea

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s great!!!! Again I can’t thank you enough for goi g out of your way to do this. Let me know how it goes. A piece for the rear seats is a great idea
They didn't wanna go for it. Shit.
But...the process went pretty quick. However, with covid, proto type fitting will be at least 8 weeks.
They now how a new finish/material on the exterior of the mats and they look WAY better than the "classic" mat. Gonna look so nice in the Bronco!

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They didn't wanna go for it. Shit.
But...the process went pretty quick. However, with covid, proto type fitting will be at least 8 weeks.
They now how a new finish/material on the exterior of the mats and they look WAY better than the "classic" mat. Gonna look so nice in the Bronco!
Can’t wait to see them. I probably won’t even have my Bronco for another 8 weeks

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ummmm.... you guys know that the front mats on the 2 door and 4 door are exactly the same, don't you?? Only difference is in the rear mats as they have more floor space back there. The one foot difference in length is in the back door area..... hence, more leg room for rear passengers.
If you only want the front mats, they already have them...... just have to break the set.
If you think I'm wrong, Just check out the OE numbers on the front mats from Ford, Weathertech, and Husky Liners....... all the same for 2 and 4 doors. DOH !!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ummmm.... you guys know that the front mats on the 2 door and 4 door are exactly the same, don't you?? Only difference is in the rear mats as they have more floor space back there. The one foot difference in length is in the back door area..... hence, more leg room for rear passengers.
If you only want the front mats, they already have them...... just have to break the set.
If you think I'm wrong, Just check out the OE numbers on the front mats from Ford, Weathertech, and Husky Liners....... all the same for 2 and 4 doors. DOH !!!!
I want front rear and cargo mats for a 2 door not a 4 door. Hence the reason I started a thread on 2 door mats. I do realize the fronts are the same

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want front rear and cargo mats for a 2 door not a 4 door. Hence the reason I started a thread on 2 door mats. I do realize the fronts are the same
Got ya...... Just looked like everyone was after just the front mats for a 2 door, but if you want the full set, then ya, they are different. Just wanted to let others know that the 2 and 4 door front mats are the same if they wanted just those.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t wait to see them. I probably won’t even have my Bronco for another 8 weeks
Can you tell me more about these mats compared to Husky or Weathertech?? All are about the same price.... thanks.

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you tell me more about these mats compared to Husky or Weathertech?? All are about the same price.... thanks.
I like the looks of them better than the weathertech and husky. I never had any luck with Weathertechs they always get deformed. The tuxmat looks better quality and covers more of the threshold area.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has it been 6-8 weeks yet?