First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX 4D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have come across very few posts about the Bulletpoint Rubigrid Bronco dash mount, so I wanted to share a few photos (may do a video later).

Very, very solid mount (solid metal with rubber padded contact points) and plenty of attachment points for devices. Easy installation with thorough instructions.

For the money this is one of the nicest mounts on the market IMO (around $115 with a coupon code).

D8B2C694-4733-4870-9B12-74F9FBAD25C0.jpeg

5951297A-D868-492B-8710-8961539006DF.jpeg
Sponsored

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been considering this mount for my 2 door when it arrives, it looks very well made! And i haven't heard much about it either! Thanks for sharing!

Petert69

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SQ, 2014 4Runner Trail Prem
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many points anchor down to the dash?
According to their website the RubiGrid for Bronco attaches to the existing 1/4" accessory screw point and then there are 6 screws which self-tap into the top of the dash panel.

OP
OP

Blackbronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX 4D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many points anchor down to the dash?
It comes with the screw to go in the center main threaded area, and it also comes with 6 self-tapping screws to secure the long sides into your dash, however, I am not interested in drilling into my dash, the long sides also have two-sided tape on them, so I have mine mounted without the self-tapping screws and I have had no problems with movement, etc. It’s reasonably heavy I don’t see it moving much, maybe during serious off-roading, TBD.
Sponsored