Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Epiphany What is THAT screenshot view from and how would I find mine?

Sponsored

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Some time late last night (6/27/2024) the tracker reverted back to "order confirmed." I'll check in with my dealer but I believe my 2024 warthog has finally caught a train!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 6 28 2024 I think it shipped  when the tracker is fubard copy

ON EDIT: Yup, today is 6/28/2024 and the tracker updated to shipped. I called dealer to confirm and asked for a boxcar number.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 Screenshot (255) blurred 6 28 2024 updated to shipped

Regarding delivery dates, the above shows 7/4/24-7/17/24. VINView shows 7/5/24-7/11/24.

Last edited:

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another couple of weeks go by without any change or update. I getting the point where I not sure I care anymore. All the sales manager can tell it was built on May 2 and has been on HOLD since then for some unknown reason. What's the big fkn secret about what is happening? Did they build me such as piece of $hit that it takes 2 months to fix it or are they waiting for the antenna to show up?

I like the Bronco but I am more done with Ford Motor Company in general. So far this year I have bought 4 - F150s, 2-F250s, 1-F350 dually and a F350 cab/chassis, all for my company and the amount of recalls, warranty work and BS is wearing me out.

Last edited:

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Spacepal , I Think it’s down to you, me, and KMJ for our build week. No info, no updates. [sigh]

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another couple of weeks go by without any change or update. I getting the point where I not sure I care anymore. All the sales manager can tell it was built on May 2 and has been on HOLD since then for some unknown reason. What's the big fkn secret about what is happening? Did they build me such as piece of $hit that it takes 2 months to fix it or are they waiting for the antenna to show up?

I like the Bronco but I am more done with Ford Motor Company in general. So far this year I have bought 4 - F150s, 2-F250s, 1-F350 dually and a F350 cab/chassis all for my companies and the amount of recalls, warranty work and BS is wearing me out.
That has to suck. Feel sorry for you.