Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You used your 7k rebate to buy a 2k soft top? Also from the sounds of it, you shouldā€™ve copped a oem for 1k, at least you know itā€™s easy to install/remove and thereā€™s no logo above the rear window.
Yeah, whatā€™s your point? I put $5k in the bank and now have a superior quality top that better suits me. Personally, I would never rock the hideous factory softop, I donā€™t care if somebody gave it to me for free let alone pay $1000 used for it. I have no plans to ever remove the top so not concerned with that aspect either. Donā€™t love the logo but itā€™s clearly not as bad as wavy bullshit vinyl windows, the factory topā€™s noise level, or the fact u donā€™t have easy access to the cargo area. Slant back also looks much better IMO. To each their own šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Deleted member 49144

That logo would be a deal breaker for me. I donā€™t know why every place feels the need to plaster their logo all over everything. I prefer the clean look option. If someone wants to know where itā€™s from, Iā€™ll tell them.

OP
OP
Black_Stallion13

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello Would you mind sharing where you got the spare wheel cover? I like the OG look of it. Thanks Sandy
Itā€™s a Factory Ford spare cover I added when I ordered the vehicle. They have a few different designs, should be able to find it on Fordā€™s website or maybe eBay for cheaper. FYI - Itā€™s made for models with 32ā€ tires so stock Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks. Iā€™m guessing it might be too loose on the base 31ā€ tires and might be hard to stretch on 33ā€ tires. Deff wonā€™t fit Sasquatch tires.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That logo is disgusting. Maybe if it was black on black or a tag. Thatā€™s awful

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is removing the windows and reinstalling them as annoying as the OEM soft top? I really hate putting the windows back on the OEM top.

OP
OP
Black_Stallion13

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is removing the windows and reinstalling them as annoying as the OEM soft top? I really hate putting the windows back on the OEM top.
Windows are deff a bit easier/faster than OEM -there are no clips like the OEM one thank God. You just slide them in a track at the top edges and then the other three sides of each window just kind of easily snap into a channel. Deff pretty slick compared to any other softop Iā€™ve ever used.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s the twill. The window bag it came with is the vinyl mataerial they use though and itā€™s actually pretty nice too.
You pay extra and they slap their tramp stamp on there!?

Black on black would be one thing but this screams of insecurity. How many soft tops are there for the Bronco? If you see a well made one with a slant(bizarrely reminiscent of a Civil War kepi style hat), you should know it's a Bestop! If you don't... well, it's 20frigging23 and you just whip out your favorite corporate global oligarchy's surveillance device and look it up.

Wearing an Armani shirt is fine but wearing an Armani shirt with "ARMANI" in big letters across the chest makes you look like the french word for shower.

Now, send the hate, because the JTops logo gets a pass due to location and how much less conspicuous it is... almost like Cindy Crawford's mole but black on black would be just a bit better there too.

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's funny, but I hear ya .... I hate that logo crap .... you can always take a magic marker to it, LOL

But that aside, the biggest drawback IMHO is that 1st of all it doesn't go all the way down and 2ndly after all this time it still only comes in Black!
With you 100% on wishing it would fold all the way down. I think itā€™s bestop going down the lazy engineering path. Itā€™s a ā€˜good enoughā€™ design that will maximize profits. They put more thought into a poster sized logo. That can be fixed with a sharpie though I suppose.

Bronco Master

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2017 Ford Superduty F-250 STX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just cashed in my $7,000 Bronco rebate (aka hardtop) last week and installed a Trektop this week. For anybody considering buying one, looks like Bestop made a couple updates - there are no longer net pockets above the first row seats and they also added a ā€œBestopā€ logo above the rear window. Not crazy about either of those changes but it is definitely a higher quality top than either factory Ford option. Install was a PITAā€¦ both Bestopā€™s instructions and videos donā€™t explain a couple parts very well but nothing too hard to figure out.

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

Excuse me sir,

why do u have a base grille on ur big bend?

OP
OP
Black_Stallion13

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Excuse me sir,

why do u have a base grille on ur big bend?
ā€¦because itā€™s the best looking one, IMO. At least much better than the Big Bend one. Surprised not everybody else on this thread has it too since they all seem to hate logos/branding so much šŸ˜†

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The new Twill top came 2 days after I ordered it, and two days later the installer put it on. Since the temperature here has been and is in the 100's is the reason I opted to have an installer take care of it and then watching him do it (with a little help of course) not an easy go.

But more importantly is the Bestop worth it.... for me it sure is! Its a helluva difference from the original soft top, QUIETER, tighter fit, clear and smooth windows. I won't go into the details of the difference since most herein have expressed it but boy is it worth it!!

Now the logo dead center above the rear window is idiotic, obnoxious, LOUD, and not cool at all. Like caring a billboard on your back... or free advertising for them... well I am not into that with anything where I can help it. So... I painted it out... it almost works but enough to not be such an eyesore. Before and After pics plus a closeup of the painted logo.
They're not paying me to advertize or I would leave it.... only kidding, not a chance!

Ford Bronco Bestop Trektop Updated Version Installed B4 N AFT

Before and After
Ford Bronco Bestop Trektop Updated Version Installed AFT

and painted out....
Ford Bronco Bestop Trektop Updated Version Installed top aft paint

Not perfect but soooo much better. I will re-paint with a matt finish, this was all I had at the time.
Sponsored