First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all. Unfortunately things have changed and I can't keep my poor Bronco anymore. What is the best place to sell? Car Max? Local Ford dealer or one of those online sites? Wondering if anyone have similar experience. Thank you.
Sponsored

Shawntrex

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm... 2 door, sas, lux, badlands? Christmas is only a few days away and I have not yet gotten my wife her gift... maybe this forum is the best place to sell it? :p

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you need to downsize to a smaller/cheaper vehicle, then a local dealer is probably your best choice.

If you just need to sell it outright, then there are plenty of places. This forum has a buy and sell section. Bronco Nation has a buy and sell section. You can use the online sites, or online dealers.

I would start with one of the online websites to get a quote. From there you can shop around locally and see if they can beat that quote. And then you can post online to the forums and see if you can sell it for a better price. If you post on the forums above MSRP, you'll likely get some crap from people. But if your situation changed and you need cash... now is a really good time to be selfish and ignore them.

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm... 2 door, sas, lux, badlands? Christmas is only a few days away and I have not yet gotten my wife her gift... maybe this forum is the best place to sell it? :p
Yes, its my baby. 6,300 miles in the year I owned it. Baby'd it, garage kept. Ceramic coating. Sad but I do need to get rid of it.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color is it, I may be interested.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color is it, I may be interested.
Area 51, factory roof rack. I got the factory side steps as well. In the past year, it hasn't touched snow/salt. I always used my beater when it snowed the one time last year.
Ford Bronco Best place to sell the Bronco? IMG_6220 2.JPG

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I am stuck on Hot Pepper Red.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d do the carmax and other online offers for a ball park price. Then hit the dealer and see what they say.

Nice truck. Sorry for your loss.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do people fear selling a high-demand enthusiast car in short supply outright to a buyer?

Jesus, list the thing on the Facebook Market place for a price between trade and retail and enjoy the hundred or so interested parties that show up to take it off your hands, no questions asked.

Selling a Bronco is not hard.

If you fear the face-to-face interaction of selling a vehicle, use BaT. I hold all titles until the cashier's check cools for 7 days. If it has a note and needs to be paid off before the title transaction, you have title time, who cares. None if this is risky if you use common sense.

Sponsored

Texasbroncoboy

First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
curious also what your asking price is…looking for a ride to use in the mud and rice down here in se tx and havent had a bronco yet. have been using toyota tacomas, would maybe like to try something different by now.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are just selling it, Carmax will give you a real offer. That is your floor. Listings are free on Cars.com so if you want to max your bids, list it there.

If you need to buy a car, the biggest issue is tax. You get credit for your trade in so your new purchase could be tax free if it’s less than the car you are trading in.

Good luck. Good news is you will get decent dollars for it.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried Carmigo to sell the wife's Bronco, but didn't get what I wanted. Ended up shopping it to multiple Dealerships in town until 1 of them offered up MSRP (had 10,500 miles on it) so we took it. Her Bronco was a Big Bend 4-door soft top, so yours might get more interest than hers did.

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to sell my Black Diamond, and Carmax's website said they couldn't make me an offer. I've reached out to a coupe dealers in my area and I just listed it in a couple different parts of this forum, hoping to get some attention here. I'd like to avoid Marketplace at all costs 🙃

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried Carmigo to sell the wife's Bronco, but didn't get what I wanted. Ended up shopping it to multiple Dealerships in town until 1 of them offered up MSRP (had 10,500 miles on it) so we took it. Her Bronco was a Big Bend 4-door soft top, so yours might get more interest than hers did.
Thanks for your insight. Did you go to Ford dealers or any dealers? How long ago was this?
Sponsored