Sponsored

Are the wheels interchangeable between trims / models?

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a car guy at all so I don’t know, but are the wheels interchangeable? If I want to change my base steelies to the BD steelies could that happen? Not that I don’t like the base steelies just trying to weigh my options
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sort of. The bolt patterns are all the same BUT once you hit the BL standard wheels the rims change offset to accommodate the tire size.

This will come in handy for research: tiresize.com .

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes you should be able to change any wheels from any Bronco onto another, except maybe the 33 tires fromBL and the Sas wheels with the 35 tires as you may have to remove the crash bars first, and maybe add a leveling kit or slight lift.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a car guy at all so I don’t know, but are the wheels interchangeable? If I want to change my base steelies to the BD steelies could that happen? Not that I don’t like the base steelies just trying to weigh my options
All the actual *wheels* will bolt up to any Bronco trim no problem.

As you go up trims the wheel thicknesses increase to accommodate wider tires.

When you increase the tire diameter, you may start running into problems. The 35” tires on the Sasquatch packages require I higher suspension to fit.

The wheels of the Sasquatch package also sit further away from the vehicle to allow for the also wider 35” tire. (And utilize the wider fender flares.)

Sasquatch/WT/FE wheels are designed for much larger tires than your BD.

So if your question is whether you can swap out the wheels on your Base to the BD, you absolutely can. Youll just need new tires to go with it. (Base wheel thickness is 7” and 16” diameter, BD is 7.5 and a 17” diameter). Any tire up to a 33” diameter should fit on your base. That’s max and will probably look too big for the average person.

Ford Bronco Are the wheels interchangeable between trims / models? DD6B4AD7-0648-448E-BFDD-3198D09F0176
Sponsored

Last edited: