Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told mine were in powder coat on Feb 16th and on April 3rd that my order would be out the following week. Hope they will arrive soon.
Thats ridiculous. They make it seem like the machining for each order is what takes so long but it’s becoming pretty obvious they have a lot of other issues.
Sponsored

Ajay007001

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MAGNUMS on sale are great! The non-B6G members live for those sales. But it takes us weeks to machine all of the orders from a weekend's sale. The end of the year was brutal, in the sense that we were buried in MAGNUM and STIRRUP orders. Labor Day, SEMA Sale, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the Holidays.

We're picking up momentum now. Getting over the hump of Labor Day Sale orders was huge. If we can stay on pace, we'll have lead times down to about 4 weeks by the end of April/early May. It's all a matter of burning down the order backlog. Each 4 Door (which is most common) is 22 billet machined parts each and 12 hours of combined machining for all of the parts per order. It's A LOT!
@EIGHTLUG ig you’re able to share how is this backlog looking are you still looking to be caught up to January’s orders this month or when would that be looking like a possibility?
Sponsored