First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure why there are so many complaints about the plastic inside on the interior.. What would you rather see? I ask because after the significant clean up job I had to yesterday after a day of running in dust, water, mud etc with the top down; clean up was much easier than a vehicle that would have had wood, leather or chrome all over the place inside. I hear the same complaints on Rangers (which I also have one of) and again, the plastic on the interior is much easier to clean and dress than any wood/leather/chrome/etc... that I have had to deal with in the past. Thoughts?
This interior design and materials are 4 years old and it’s way nicer than the broncos. It’s not even really that they used plastic, it’s that they went with the cheapest plastic they could find. The interior materials is the only area it lacks.

7B50CEA0-770B-4D38-A224-109BD0FC72FE.jpeg

01D35E58-1C9D-479C-A38C-8B033F1712EC.jpeg

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No No No Remorse, Had since 12/10/21 with slightly over 5200 miles. Several trips to outer banks and one to Uwaharrie, Bronco handled both with ease. First day reservation ordered 1/12/22 and never changed my order from Day 1. 2 dr Badlands with 2.7, high, Sasquatch tow package and roof rack. Still looking for proper winch setup
I took delivery of my 2 door Badlands on Friday. Mod bumper, I’ve ordered the JCR winch plate for the Smittybilt off my old Jeep. It’s.. umm.. pricey.. but about all that’s out there without a whole new bumper.
I don’t care all that much about the cost, since I had a stash squirreled away just in case of dealer shenanigans. I am happy to report my dealer stuck to the MSRP deal without even a hint of up charge. Shout out to Ford of Northampton, in Northampton MA.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
You bring up a good point about people who jumped into a Bronco and don't have a need for one. I think that Bronco owners can generally be placed into one of two categories: 1) Those who think it's trendy to have a popular SUV or off-road vehicle that can be accessorized. Here we find mall crawlers and others who just want to "be cool" with no real intention of pursuing off-road adventures. Then 2), folks who buy a Bronco specifically for off-road use. This group consists of overlanders, casual off-road hobbyists, and serious/experienced 4X4 back-country explorers/campers. There should almost be two forums. :)

By the way, not slamming the non-off-road crowd, they are of course welcome to the Bronco world and there is nothing at all wrong with that, just saying interests are different when not pursuing an off-road lifestyle.

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buyers remorse that I didn't add more options. I definitely should of got the modular front bumper.
I will be selling mine in the near future. I have a new bumper on order.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope and this was a purchase from a local dealer and is not what I have on order. While it has a different number of doors, color, trim level, tech level, and engine...I really love driving it. Canceling my order.

Someone even ended up texting me and said that they heard I 'settled' for one...it was all I could do to not reach out and smack someone. I still haven't bothered responding.
No

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
I believe I bought one of these in February. Found my Big Bend Hardtop, Mid-Package, Sig lights, running boards for sale used at a Volkswagen/Audi dealership with 3,400 miles on it. Original owner custom ordered, took delivery in October '21 and traded it in late January, and may have lost a little bit of money based on what I paid. I'm guessing that they just didn't like it, or were driven nuts by the hard top popping noise which I fixed within a day of having it.

Dealer told me they didn't know why they had traded it but that they "got a million" calls about it after I put a deposit down...so thankful they didn't start entertaining other offers.

We've put ~ 4,500 miles on it since Feb with no issues and absolutely love it.

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My only complaint is the soft top. I’m glad I have it, but the process of removing the windows and reattaching them sucks. My JK Wrangler had a much better system that used zippers.
Sponsored