First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our Bronco should be arriving at the dealership in a few weeks and I need a 7 pin to connect to my boat (only needs reverse for the brake lockout), and was wondering if there are any plug in options out there?
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4-pin (such as the one offered by Curt) with a 7-pin adapter seems to be what most are doing, including myself. I haven't wired mine up yet, but I had an identical setup on my old 4Runner and it was easy and worked great. No reverse lights or brakes on my trailer.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our Bronco should be arriving at the dealership in a few weeks and I need a 7 pin to connect to my boat (only needs reverse for the brake lockout), and was wondering if there are any plug in options out there?
I just used a 4 pin kit and added a lead from the reverse light, cut off the 4 pin and wired a 7 pin. I have the centre pin wire tucked away in case I ever need a true 7 pin with controler.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the curt 4-pin and I ordered this to get 7-pin. Based on others in the forum it's pretty much the easiest way if you're adding a brake controller or not. I'm not ordering a brake controller until I find a Camper the boss lady and I agree on.
Ford Bronco Any Plug In 7 Pin Options Out There? Screenshot_20230413_230917_Chrome
Sponsored