Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I already emailed them this morning after your post :)

Q. Would their tune add to my existing JB4 tuner or replace it? If it replaces it does it provide for Water Methanol injection and nitrous oxide control like the JB4?
Iā€™d take off the JB4

seananigans

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey @Ducati1098
Did you get the cr turbos installed yet? Iā€™m receiving mine tomorrow according to package tracking but looking at install of next week. Iā€™m working with ZFG for a 93 tune with it. Big fan of ZFG!

seananigans

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@MWILD you can find my slow 0 to 60 on draggy under seananigans ha. I have a lot of weight with winch and mechanical side steps etc but that was on the procal tune. fiberglass stuff is also heavier and the person who did the work said Iā€™m the only person thatā€™s come to their shop to add weight ha. But they usually deal with sport and exotic cars. Hopefully with the zfg + new turbo I can get a better time when I have my gf and two dogs in the bronco

OP
OP
Ducati1098

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey @Ducati1098
Did you get the cr turbos installed yet? Iā€™m receiving mine tomorrow according to package tracking but looking at install of next week. Iā€™m working with ZFG for a 93 tune with it. Big fan of ZFG!
Yep, got them finished up last Friday. Just working on the tune now to get it all straightened out. Then itā€™ll go back on the dyno for some numbers.

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@MWILD you can find my slow 0 to 60 on draggy under seananigans ha. I have a lot of weight with winch and mechanical side steps etc but that was on the procal tune. fiberglass stuff is also heavier and the person who did the work said Iā€™m the only person thatā€™s come to their shop to add weight ha. But they usually deal with sport and exotic cars. Hopefully with the zfg + new turbo I can get a better time when I have my gf and two dogs in the bronco
Yes sir, I see you on there. Not a bad run considering how heavy she is and the 37ā€™s. Youā€™ll probably shave 2 seconds or more off that time with the new tune and turbos on 93. Itā€™s gonna feel like a different vehicle šŸ’Ŗ
Sponsored