First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, had the original kit I just never got around to installing. Saw this thread and went to IAG's website and ordered one. This will give me some motivation to finally get it installed.
Glad I could help. đź‘Ť
Sponsored

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

CBass

Raptor
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I ordered the Mabett dome light and the 4 piece interior lights recently and installed them in my Bronco. I immediately started having issues with the interior lights randomly coming on, not shutting off, all of the above. The dome light worked perfect. I ended up disconnecting all of them until I could figure out what I was going to do. @Mabett must have vanished from the forum because I messaged them on here a couple of weeks ago and have never got a response. I found this thread and saw the IAG harness and ordered it because why not. I am happy to say it has fixed my issue and now I even have the ability to turn on the interior lights with the factory dome light button which wasn't an option before. But, it has a weird sequence where you have to push it twice to turn them on and twice to turn them off. I can live with that. Everything else is working perfect when opening and shutting the doors, unlocking and locking the Bronco.

The harness included 2 pieces. The Mabett interior lights connected into the dome light so for my setup, I only had to install the top part as shown below, connecting the 2 grey clips into the dome light. The clip I circled with an X didn't need to plugged in to my setup so I just tucked it away above the dome light. Depending on your setup, you may have to utilize that into your interior lights.

Hope that helps anyone who is having issues with their Mabett lights. Feel free to ask any questions, happy to help or I can take some pictures of my setup. Cheers

Ford Bronco Amazon Find - - IAG Interior Light Upgrade IAG-ACC-F1062-02__20855

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I ordered the Mabett dome light and the 4 piece interior lights recently and installed them in my Bronco. I immediately started having issues with the interior lights randomly coming on, not shutting off, all of the above. The dome light worked perfect. I ended up disconnecting all of them until I could figure out what I was going to do. @Mabett must have vanished from the forum because I messaged them on here a couple of weeks ago and have never got a response. I found this thread and saw the IAG harness and ordered it because why not. I am happy to say it has fixed my issue and now I even have the ability to turn on the interior lights with the factory dome light button which wasn't an option before. But, it has a weird sequence where you have to push it twice to turn them on and twice to turn them off. I can live with that. Everything else is working perfect when opening and shutting the doors, unlocking and locking the Bronco.

The harness included 2 pieces. The Mabett interior lights connected into the dome light so for my setup, I only had to install the top part as shown below, connecting the 2 grey clips into the dome light. The clip I circled with an X didn't need to plugged in to my setup so I just tucked it away above the dome light. Depending on your setup, you may have to utilize that into your interior lights.

Hope that helps anyone who is having issues with their Mabett lights. Feel free to ask any questions, happy to help or I can take some pictures of my setup. Cheers

Ford Bronco Amazon Find - - IAG Interior Light Upgrade IAG-ACC-F1062-02__20855
Yeah, seems like the folks at Mabett have been away for some time. Maybe a holiday in China?

And thanks for this info. I guess it's hit or miss with their lights as I haven't had major issues. The occasional stay on for longer than expected, but it's almost expected as even the Ford OEM radio has issues with not turning on (black screen for awhile), or staying stuck on the horse, etc.

Just little quirks I can live with. 🤷‍♂️

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! Please share feedback once received...
Finally installed these lights just last week. Work great! Their install video could definitely be better… I suggest watching all the way through instead of doing it step by step and pausing the video as needed. Due to the video’s lack of clarity I installed a run of wire backwards and had to take it all out again. But watching through to the next step would’ve prevented that.
Sponsored