First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mid 40's with wife and 2 kids. Already have two, two door manual 4x4's so I didn't need a third. I wanted room, comfort and range for exploring. Also I grew up in the back of a K5, it was a pain in the but getting in and out all the time. 4 doors for the win.

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.
I am 65 - 4 door. I never thought of the Bronco as a car, but as a truck. I love my crew cab truck, and never even considered a 2door. Maybe if I was a youngster in my 50s…..

23_Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2d SAS 7sp(AB) Hi Tow Modular Hoop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mid 30s, no kids…4dr was a no brainer for the utility. The 2dr is a toy. The 4dr is a utility vehicle.
Our 2dr 7sp Sas is a bucket load of fun, and, yes, our "toy". Easily, as much, or more fun than any other vehicle we've owned. With its short 100" wheelbase, it's wickedly maneuverable and easily slips into the smallest, tightest places ever. When we want to give our passengers a door to use, and/or cruise quietly at 80 mph while getting 40 mpg, we hop in our sedan. If we need to carry a bunch of 2x4's or tow big we hop in our truck. We already have more than enough utility. After 60++, sometimes harrowing, trips around the sun, we wanted more fun :)

Last edited:

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our 2dr 7sp Sas is a bucket load of fun, and, yes, our "toy". Easily, as much, or more fun than any other vehicle we've owned. With it's short 100" wheelbase, it's wickedly maneuverable and easily slips into the smallest, tightest places ever. When we want to give our passengers a door to use, and/or cruise quietly at 80 mph while getting 40 mpg, we hop in our sedan. If we need to carry a bunch of 2x4's or tow big we hop in our truck. We already have more than enough utility. After 60++, sometimes harrowing, trips around the sun, we wanted more fun :)
Exactly. That’s completely understandable. For me that wasnt an option. I have one vehicle. And only one vehicle. Dont have the luxury for several at this time in life. So it has to be a jack of all trades πŸ˜‰. Cheers.

Sponsored

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
30s - 2-door.. easier to find parking, fits in garage, and retains the same tow capacity

MileHighWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Late 30s, 4 door.

I think the 2-door looks much better, but the real decision maker for me was the 4-door platform being better as a light-and-fast camping rig... I can sleep comfortably in the back of the 4 door without needing a tent or camping trailer.

D Rock

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2-Door, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm 49 and I have a 2-door. I don't have any kids, so my most frequent passenger is my dog. 4 door did not seem necessary, plus I do like the 2 door look better.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

almost 50 - 4 door
I like the look of the 4 door better
4 door allows more room for my dogs when they join me on rides
4 door has more room for people & gear for things like when I go play hockey / camp
Only 2 doors we do / will own are convertibles & sports car

Sponsored

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm mid 40s with a wife and 2 kids, so naturally I have a 2 door. The key is to set the bar low, here's a pic of my other vehicle, compared to that the family loves being in the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers 1688675398770

Jim Borze

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am 33. At the moment I drive a 4 door Raptor.
This decision is due to the presence of a large number of friends and their desire to often go on picnics.

Bohdi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc /At4 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
58, 2 door, rear seats deleted (waiting on sliding cargo tray being fabricated). 95% of the time it's just me the other 5% the wife of 37 years. Boy is grown and off in the Air Force. Daughter starting college and has her own car.
Sponsored