Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base 285/70R17 on Big Bend wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I canceled yesterday after waiting well over 2 years. Gave me some dumb run around about not being able to wire the money to my account so I'm awaiting a cheque and tracking number.
I also canceled my order on Thursday (5/16) and John from ADV gave me this email reply " Your hardtop is currently in production. I would be more than happy to discuss this via phone. What is your phone number? " I told him that I didn't have time to talk and to cancel my order. As of today (4:30pm EST) my order is still showing as in manufacturing. So, I guess that I am waiting on a cheque and tracking number just like you.
Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also canceled my order on Thursday (5/16) and John from ADV gave me this email reply " Your hardtop is currently in production. I would be more than happy to discuss this via phone. What is your phone number? " I told him that I didn't have time to talk and to cancel my order. As of today (4:30pm EST) my order is still showing as in manufacturing. So, I guess that I am waiting on a cheque and tracking number just like you.
All emails from them showed "In production" for a while. But not the next step, right?

BroncoJim

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base 285/70R17 on Big Bend wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All emails from them showed "In production" for a while. But not the next step, right?
I never received any emails after placing my order other than the "Thank you" for your order.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s kind of looking like at some point crowd-funding orders has turned to crowd-funding refunds lol I don’t have any skin in the game but zero chance I’d give them any money at this point and I’d definitely be trying to get mine back before they weasel out of having to

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If some folks aren’t careful, they’re going to be out of $7k. Seems quick and easy refunds are disappearing fast.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If some folks aren’t careful, they’re going to be out of $7k. Seems quick and easy refunds are disappearing fast.
I got my wire transfer the next day . This was about 3 weeks ago.

hope all is ok for the rest of you

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That doesn’t sound like you got confirmation on your refund. I would call them and verify that you indeed cancel and getting your money back. I cancelled March 2023 and got my wire notification the same day from my bank. Money officially transferred the following day.

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That doesn’t sound like you got confirmation on your refund. I would call them and verify that you indeed cancel and getting your money back. I cancelled March 2023 and got my wire notification the same day from my bank. Money officially transferred the following day.
I had the same experience exactly. Zero questions asked, instant electronic refund.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A scenario like Phil described where the ships going down and they are just rearranging the deck chairs
Phil was far more correct than most/many realize.
This is how ADV (Advanced Fiberglass Concepts) was born.
They were a different company before becoming ADV, I think out of Florida.
There was some drama in that as well.

(How you get ADV from AFC, I do not know.)

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Phil was far more correct than most/many realize.
This is how ADV (Advanced Fiberglass Concepts) was born.
They were a different company before becoming ADV, I think out of Florida.
There was some drama in that as well.

(How you get ADV from AFC, I do not know.)
Glassworks Unlimited. Same fraud. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like they’ve ramped up their IG ads. I def see more of them and they are new ads with new wording

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sounds like he's not ready to give you a refund, you need to pressure him for your money.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It seems like they’ve ramped up their IG ads. I def see more of them and they are new ads with new wording
I've noticed the same thing