Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We present to you the first ADV Modular production unit, VERY exciting! We can certainty say that we are beyond impressed and happy with the finished production unit. We are DEFINITELY giving Ford a run for their money. Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production.

We will be taking more content in the coming weeks! Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!

_DSC3057.jpg

_DSC3069.jpg

_DSC3053.jpg

_DSC3026.jpg
who the manufactures the Front Bumper?
Sponsored

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
March 17, 2023

ADV:

"Yes the order is almost completed and will be shipped as one large order. Based on our meetings with the manufacturer this week, the rubber will be shipped in the next week or two. Our teams are ready and prepped for final assembly. As soon as final assembly begins, things will move very quickly.

We will send out a follow up email as soon as the rubber arrives for final assembly. "

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Mod top is available for job 2. This top is cooked without a massive price drop
What does this mean? I honestly would order my old OEM one but I won’t get an invite.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does this mean? I honestly would order my old OEM one but I won’t get an invite.
This means that dealers and people that order a Bronco after job 2 start can option a painted mod top from the factory!

it MAY be available to order as an accessory but we have no word on that yet.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This means that dealers and people that order a Bronco after job 2 start can option a painted mod top from the factory!

And to add to this, it means the MIC top accessory option might become more readily available as new orders will be seeking the painted mod top.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh shoot, I may have to wait and see.

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm out, got my wire transfer from ADV today. John was very gracious in his apologies for the length of time 2YRS 2 MONTHs that I have been waiting but enough is enough. the straw that broke the camels back was the new timing of information releases from them, the now 20 business days means after Memorial Day. I have no idea what the problems are, but between worry about the possibility of my deposit disappearing or constant delays i don't need the aggravation. I figure if there was any good news on the horizon they would not have pushed the information cycle back. I was trying to favorable look at why the 20 business day timing and , on the bright side hoped it was that was the sailing time from China to Cali. reaching for straws at this point .
I will really be annoyed if I canceled , only to find they are now shipping--- but that is a very remote possibility.
hopefully, they will start shipping and everybody will be happy.
TOR hopefully will get their production increased and start faster delivery projections.
Again, I really cant get a handle on the reason for all these problems. If Tor has over 1,000 backorders that's 5 MILLION dollars, ADV is losing all of that and probably more .
Goodbye, I will not be complaining about ADV anymore.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm out, got my wire transfer from ADV today. John was very gracious in his apologies for the length of time 2YRS 2 MONTHs that I have been waiting but enough is enough. the straw that broke the camels back was the new timing of information releases from them, the now 20 business days means after Memorial Day. I have no idea what the problems are, but between worry about the possibility of my deposit disappearing or constant delays i don't need the aggravation. I figure if there was any good news on the horizon they would not have pushed the information cycle back. I was trying to favorable look at why the 20 business day timing and , on the bright side hoped it was that was the sailing time from China to Cali. reaching for straws at this point .
I will really be annoyed if I canceled , only to find they are now shipping--- but that is a very remote possibility.
TOR hopefully will get their production increased and start faster delivery projections.
Again, I really cant get a handle on the reason for all these problems. If Tor has over 1,000 backorders that's 5 MILLION dollars, ADV is losing all of that and probably more .
Congrats CT!! If anything you are at least off the emotional roller coaster man! Happy for you can’t wait for your TOR top to come in!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! giphy

I had that same "Watch them start shipping tomorrow" fear when I cancelled.
Now I've had my TOR top for 2 months (and put a good chunk of change back in my pocket), so I think I made the right decision.
Hopefully you get your TOR top sooner than expected. You're due some good luck!