First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve noticed that sometimes my Braptor has a slight shudder occasionally right after shifting in to 4th gear. You can see the rpm’s drop marginally when it happens too. Seems to be mostly when accelerating uphill or on flatish ground. It’s not super obvious or very dramatic, but it’s definitely there. I held off for a while thinking maybe it was just the transmission learning, but I just passed 1,000 miles and it’s still happening. If anything it might be getting a little more noticeable.

Has anyone else with a Braptor or regular Bronco experienced this? Hopefully it’s just bad transmission tuning or something but it has my attention at this point. Just figured I’d ask in here first before taking it in to the dealer.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s a very common TSB for 10R shifting concerns. Bring it in and have it looked at. Updating the PCM to the latest calibration (if an update is available) could certainly fix the issue.

OP
OP
wilbersk

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s a very common TSB for 10R shifting concerns. Bring it in and have it looked at. Updating the PCM to the latest calibration (if an update is available) could certainly fix the issue.
Good to know thank you! Hopefully that handles it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve noticed that sometimes my Braptor has a slight shudder occasionally right after shifting in to 4th gear. You can see the rpm’s drop marginally when it happens too. Seems to be mostly when accelerating uphill or on flatish ground. It’s not super obvious or very dramatic, but it’s definitely there. I held off for a while thinking maybe it was just the transmission learning, but I just passed 1,000 miles and it’s still happening. If anything it might be getting a little more noticeable.

Has anyone else with a Braptor or regular Bronco experienced this? Hopefully it’s just bad transmission tuning or something but it has my attention at this point. Just figured I’d ask in here first before taking it in to the dealer.
Hi there, Sean! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer, and I’ll look into this shudder concern.

OP
OP
wilbersk

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi there, Sean! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer, and I’ll look into this shudder concern.
Just sent you guys a message
Sponsored