First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracking status jumpped back to order confirmed yesterday. But it didn't become shipped today like many others. So upset
Mine jumped back then straight to final prep over the weekend before being delivered to the dealer on the 9th. After wrangling with the recall, I picked it up Tuesday.
Sponsored

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine jumped back then straight to final prep over the weekend before being delivered to the dealer on the 9th. After wrangling with the recall, I picked it up Tuesday.
How is recall handled in your case?

MnkyBat

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is recall handled in your case?
I took pictures and sent them to everyone from Jim Farley, to the head of product safety, and the NHTSA. Eventually it magically cleared. Soon after, others began clearing. For those that donā€™t self-rectify, hereā€™s the fix:

Hold my beer.......

So we just had a bronco come in with the clips and recall so I tried an experiment. I opened a contact with SSSC told them what I had and asked if the vehicle could be removed from recall. A few pics and voila. Recall removed. I have another vehicle sitting here with the same thing I'm getting ready to run through but it looks like this might be an avenue for those sitting with clips and open recall.

Your dealer will need to open a contact with your VIN with SSSC under program 23C16. They will ask for pics of the VIN tag, both seat belts showing clips installed AND picture of the seat belt supplement paperwork in the glove box. This last thing is critical, if it doesn't have this in the glove box, it won't close.

Y'all can thank my ass later.šŸ˜˜

supplement.jpg
If the clips werenā€™t factory installed (unlikely) youā€™re SOL.

nelsongeorge1

Big Bend
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m tracking my rail car and I believe it says it was placed at industryā€¦what does that mean?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol - mine too!!! Surely there is a glitch... If not, I'd expect some info to pop on the forums pretty soon. My Bronco is currently in Stuttgart, Arkansas on it's way to Austin, TX... Of course, my family and I are headed to New Mexico for vacation for a week on Saturday. There's no shortage of drama while waiting to get this dang car! Good luck everyone!
Tell me about it. I got my 4/24 build week Bronco just before heading overseas for a month. (Otherwise would have needed my son to pick it up from out of state.) Finally got back few days ago to the USA and getting to know my Bronco. Hope yours arrives soon.

Sponsored

Jabo

Big Bend
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After many delays, and a canceled pick up after the seat belt recall ( which is about the dumbest part of this whole process) I am happy to say I actually picked up the Bronco yesterday. Ordered 9/21 . Good luck to those still waiting

20230721_115157.jpg

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After many delays, and a canceled pick up after the seat belt recall ( which is about the dumbest part of this whole process) I am happy to say I actually picked up the Bronco yesterday. Ordered 9/21 . Good luck to those still waiting

20230721_115157.jpg
Congratulation! Is the safety belt issue solved?

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is , a couple of little clips that appear to do absolutely nothing
Well at least this very serious safety issue is now resolved! lol

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has reached Wenatchee, WA 4 days back. Less than 100 miles from me, sitting there on a rail carā€¦ i think i will cross 900 days mark before finally getting it.

Sponsored

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up yesterday evening! Mine had the clips installed from the factory. Sounds like my dealer is getting parts for those who don't have them at all as well (good news for the horrible Q4 estimate).
Sponsored