Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You absolutely need ONLY one kit.

Part NumberPart NamePriceQuantityTotal
VP2DZ-15A416-BTrailer Tow Kit$261.031$261.03
VM2DZ-5446046-BCargo Net - Floor Mount 4-Door$14.631$14.63

I ordered the kit above from Fairway Ford. That was the cheapest price I found. You might also be interested in an offical Ford cargo net for $14.63 as well. The kit contains a trailer hitch, the 4pin/7pin socket mount (hooks up to pre-wired cable on 2024MY), the electronics module, and the four large bolts (hitch) and three nuts (module) you'll need to complete the job. After you install these items you'll have a working hitch. If you are not afraid of using FORSCAN it's also pretty easy to make the few changes to have the tow mode show up your features tab. My total cost was $261.03 for the kit, $33.98 for VLINKER FS OBD2 Scanner OBDII plus I went ahead and purchased an annual FORSCAN license for $12 so $307.01 assuming you have a windows laptop you own or can borrow.

Ford Bronco 2024 Trailer Tow Kit  (New Ford Accessory Part) towin
Sponsored

Last edited:

autobahn

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just confirmed the Trailer Light Check works as intended with no errors.

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT, 1981 Dodge W150,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just had my Local dealer install that kit on my 2024, They quoted me $508 total including installation but when I bought my vehicle 3 weeks ago, I earned $210 in Ford points so my total before tax was $298 Thats a better deal than ordering it from the factory for $500.

Zeaks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Wildtrak/19 FX4 Exp Max
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer wanted $950 installed, ha. I ordered the kit from Autonation parts for $297 after tax and shipping. I just installed it today. Iā€™m not in a rush to hook up a trailer so Iā€™ll eventually get around to Forscan, if I donā€™t give a dealer the opportunity to make me a hell of deal. For now I needed the hitch for a bike rack and from what Iā€™ve read the 4 pin works as is, but I havenā€™t tested it yet.

Sponsored

superduty250

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 6.0, 2001 SLK320. 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just purchased the kit (VP2DZ15A416B) for my MY24 Wildtrac. Cost was $441 with installation. However, I don't see any new option under Vehicle-Features as you show above. Dealer says they are not aware that it should add anything. They assure me they did the reprogramming as required so now I am in the mode of trying to convince them something should have been added.

I just purchased a 12 month license and installed Forscan. I have connected and see that there is a "tow mode" which is currently disabled. Does anyone have more detailed info for enabling with Forscan? Is it as simple as enabling that one feature or are there more changes necessary in the "as built" section?

Mrchoochoo

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just purchased the kit (VP2DZ15A416B) for my MY24 Wildtrac. Cost was $441 with installation. However, I don't see any new option under Vehicle-Features as you show above. Dealer says they are not aware that it should add anything. They assure me they did the reprogramming as required so now I am in the mode of trying to convince them something should have been added.

I just purchased a 12 month license and installed Forscan. I have connected and see that there is a "tow mode" which is currently disabled. Does anyone have more detailed info for enabling with Forscan? Is it as simple as enabling that one feature or are there more changes necessary in the "as built" section?
Under what module do you see "tow mode" in Forscan?

superduty250

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 6.0, 2001 SLK320. 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I selected ABS module. Seems that is where the other GOAT modes show up also. So far I am afraid to try changing it. I am still waiting for the dealer to respond to my questions. Does anyone have further details on enabling the tow module with Forscan after installing the module? Autobahn, did you use Forscan to enable the screen you posted?
Ford Bronco 2024 Trailer Tow Kit  (New Ford Accessory Part) towmode

autobahn

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer should have done it correctly but Iā€™d be happy to get on a call with you and go module by module and check the changes that I made that somehow caused the tow feature to appear. I did not alter the tow mode you are showing in the picture. I think that is only for Raptor ā€˜s but not sure.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go back to the dealer and give him the instructions and bring a picture of what the screen looks like. They did it wrong and you paid for this, they need to make it right.

Ford Bronco 2024 Trailer Tow Kit  (New Ford Accessory Part) DealerDoesThis

Attachments

RoverDude

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (First Edition)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

There is no tow mode for the standard Bronco (There is for the raptor version) as far as goat modes are concerned

What do you believe you're missing?
Frds will enable sway control, and trailer checklist. That is all you will see on the screen.

The other things programing will do is give you notification of wiring faults , messages of , trailer, connected /disconnected, blind spot disabled, etc.
Those messages is just on the main steering display.
Sponsored