First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC200 and 21 BRONCO FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just put on the Fox race series coil-over on by 2023 wildtrak with RPG custom powder coated upper arms. these things are beautiful. Also Added (not pictured) Toyo Mt 37 12.5 17 on Icon rebounds. Have some rubbing on the rear lock, left and right, but none on the front lock out. Going to take them off and add a 1/2" = 1" more lift to see if that will help. if not eliminating the plastic wheel line carrier. Have not taken it off road with this set up and most likely won't until we get back from SEMA. Can't wait to try them out.

Rest of build:
Icon rebound wheels
Toyo MT 37 12.5 17
ARB compressor piped to front bumper
Rock Slide
Baja Design XL light bar
Baja Design squadron pillar lights
Moreflat
@da_bronco_bro.

fox.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.43.33 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.42.48 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.43.11 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.42.55 PM.jpg

Before latest suspension mods:

4langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

3langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

2langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

1langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg
Just put on the Fox race series coil-over on by 2023 wildtrak with RPG custom powder coated upper arms. these things are beautiful. Also Added (not pictured) Toyo Mt 37 12.5 17 on Icon rebounds. Have some rubbing on the rear lock, left and right, but none on the front lock out. Going to take them off and add a 1/2" = 1" more lift to see if that will help. if not eliminating the plastic wheel line carrier. Have not taken it off road with this set up and most likely won't until we get back from SEMA. Can't wait to try them out.

Rest of build:
Icon rebound wheels
Toyo MT 37 12.5 17
ARB compressor piped to front bumper
Rock Slide
Baja Design XL light bar
Baja Design squadron pillar lights
Moreflat
@da_bronco_bro.

fox.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.43.33 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.42.48 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.43.11 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.42.55 PM.jpg

Before latest suspension mods:

4langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

3langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

2langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg

1langster bronco wildtrak build .jpg
are u gonna sell the oem fox shocks and can we the arb set up
Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a lot of money to dump in all at once, NOT what the average person can afford. Ok, makes sense now, it's a Sema build = you're selling something = parts are a tax write-off...

I need to start some business where I can use my Bronco to advertise and write-off new parts!!!

OP
OP
langster

langster

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ev6, telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a lot of money to dump in all at once, NOT what the average person can afford. Ok, makes sense now, it's a Sema build = you're selling something = parts are a tax write-off...

I need to start some business where I can use my Bronco to advertise and write-off new parts!!!
This build is 6 months in the making. I had 3 years to save up for all my goodies thanks to Ford. Still have much to do before it is finished. I was going to display at SEMA but the person who wanted my truck backed out. We still going but not displaying. Wasn't thinking about a tax write off, however you made me realize that I can. Thanks.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm dying to know how fast for how long you need to go for shock fade to become a factor in 3.0s. If you decide to do a few hours at 80 mph+ be sure to post.

I'm in the Morgan Clarke cult so take that for what it's worth.

Sponsored
OP
OP
langster

langster

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ev6, telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm dying to know how fast for how long you need to go for shock fade to become a factor in 3.0s. If you decide to do a few hours at 80 mph+ be sure to post.

I'm in the Morgan Clarke cult so take that for what it's worth.
Morgan Clarke cult? Is that suppose to mean something?

Sponsored
OP
OP
langster

langster

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ev6, telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tells me all I need to know.

Cool show truck.
What is the issue here? I'm in the Morgan Clarke cult so take that for what it's worth. Would that be the same as MCD? Do Tell!

I would love to know how many Bronco owners are going out in the desert and running 80+ for two hours. Come on, really. I had it about 75 on stock suspension through woops for less than a few min and it was all she could handle. in order to achieve what you are saying, there would need to be much more mods done to this for that to happen than just adding 3.0's. My bronco is set up for crawling not high-speed desert running. I doubt that I would ever experience shock fade, but one never knows. And yes, it is also a cool show truck, if I ever showed it............lol..

We are going to be out at tour of the hammers Nov 11 wheeling. Come on out to see how my show truck performs...lmbao

BUILD, SHOW, WHEEL........REPEAT

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to know how many Bronco owners are going out in the desert and running 80+ for two hours. Come on, really. I had it about 75 on stock suspension through woops for less than a few min and it was all she could handle.
IDK what a woop is and if you really think 75 on stock is "all it can handle" I see why you bought 3 inch coilovers.

It'll look great doing that in white camo.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@langster by any chance do you know what size the spanner wrench for preload adjustment is? I do not want to get the Fox spanner, it's way to expensive. lol.
Sponsored