Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.braveoffroaddesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were out at the 2023 Texas Avid Outdoors Fall Expo this past weekend in Llano, Texas. It was our first show with the Bronco and Brave Offroad Designs, and we had a blast! It was a nice, intimate show with some great vendors. Best of all, the weather was perfect!

Let us know what shows you'd like to see us attend, or some that you think would be good for us!

We had our Bronco on display with our front bumper, high clearance diff skid, and rock sliders installed. We also have a cool display of our new high clearance diff skid.

Photo Oct 06, 4 04 26 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 06, 4 04 01 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 06, 4 03 44 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 06, 4 01 44 PM (1).jpg

Our buddy Cameron from AEV was setup next to us. Their Prospector XLs and JL370s are always awesome to see in person.

Photo Oct 07, 2 02 29 PM.jpg

And just a couple of really cool rides that we were drooling over. Check out that Icon FJ45!

Photo Oct 07, 2 01 55 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 06, 2 20 19 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a view of your diffskid installed and what kind of clearance comparisons are there? I am destroying my bolts from sliding my badlands on southeast boulders.
Those are some nice pics of cool rigs!! 😎

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you going to be at texas overland fest this weekend in Caldwell? Been thinking about heading up for the day on saturday.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have a view of your diffskid installed and what kind of clearance comparisons are there? I am destroying my bolts from sliding my badlands on southeast boulders.
We're working on getting comparison shots! I'll snap a few shots of what it looks like installed later today.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you going to be at texas overland fest this weekend in Caldwell? Been thinking about heading up for the day on saturday.
No, unfortunately not. We will be at the Tx4WD Fall Run/Bronco Event at Barnwell Mountain.

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how do you find these events?
It's tough sometimes. This particular one we got invited by another vendor friend to check it out. I think this was their 10th year to hold the expo, and I'm not sure I heard of it before last year. We will work on getting some sort of calendar setup to let folks know at least where we plan on being...

OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! 23rd Annual TX4WD Fall Run, we'll be setup with a booth, the Bronco, and maybe a couple of Jeeps ;) We will have our skid on display, as well as an unfinished bumper for everyone to put their hands on!
Cool. We will be there Friday and Saturday. First time taking our new Bronco out and first time to Barnwell. We will be sure to stop by and check out your gear.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brave Offroad Designs

Brave Offroad Designs

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again, not a comparison shot, but you can see the smooth transition from skid to skid. The factory lower diff mount is built in a way that you have to build a sort of “box” around it with the skid, and it turns into a giant rock magnet. By changing the design of the diff mount, we were able to make these as rock-friendly as we think possible.

Keep in mind that these are pre-production skids, design and hardware may change.
IMG_8806.jpeg
IMG_8808.jpeg

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the photos. The hardware seems very exposed, any plans to build up around it?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, we need to do better on getting folks out to the weekend expos and whatnot. I didn't know about Barnwell until Monday or Tuesday, and that's only because I'm (barely) on Bronco Nation. Didn't know about this event or the Caldwell one until this thread. Not that I could necessarily be there (4-5 hours away), but knowing is half the battle.

I'm interested to know more about the skids and have some questions, which we can discuss at the Barnwell event I suppose (if I'm not off roading...). Do you have another thread about them?
Sponsored