Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out this 2023 Heritage edition flaunting an eye-catching two-tone paint job that showcases iconic Oxford White accents, including the modular hardtop roof. Standing out with distinction, the Oxford White grille boasted Race Red "FORD" lettering, complemented by 17-inch aluminum heritage wheels, painted in Oxford White, and a stylish bodyside stripe that exuded a nostalgic vibe.

This Bronco is a media vehicle for evaluation.

Ford Bronco 2023 Heritage Edition Bronco in Azure Gray Metallic w/ white MOD top -- first look walkaround 20230502_120501

Taking inspiration from the 1960s era, the Bronco sported squared fenders with Sasquatch-width fender flares, paying homage to its roots and seamlessly covering the nearly two-inch wider track. The standard powder-coated steel front bumper showcased its capability, featuring built-in recovery points and integrated fog lamps.

Ford Bronco 2023 Heritage Edition Bronco in Azure Gray Metallic w/ white MOD top -- first look walkaround 20230502_120250

Inside, the Bronco Heritage Edition welcomed enthusiasts with its unique charm. Plaid cloth seats provided a touch of classic style, while exclusive details like the Oxford White instrument panel, center console badging, and exclusive front and rear floor liners added to its allure. This Bronco Heritage Edition truly stands out.

Ford Bronco 2023 Heritage Edition Bronco in Azure Gray Metallic w/ white MOD top -- first look walkaround 20230502_120451
Ford Bronco 2023 Heritage Edition Bronco in Azure Gray Metallic w/ white MOD top -- first look walkaround 20230502_120626

Ford Bronco 2023 Heritage Edition Bronco in Azure Gray Metallic w/ white MOD top -- first look walkaround 20230502_120431
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Keys please!

So any news when they'll finally be releasing them? My scheduled date has been pushed back 7 times!!!

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keys please!

So any news when they'll finally be releasing them? My scheduled date has been pushed back 7 times!!!
No news yet. However usually when we see something like this stop by production and deliveries are not far behind... but who knows in this current environment.

How did the guy in the video get a hold of it if none have been released?

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is my exact build and I'm not sure what to think of it..

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You can't get buyers remorse before it's even built! It's the same as mine except for sig lights and 2 extra doors but I'm liking the pictures of AGM but didn't like it when I saw it on a F-150 Raptor, maybe I need to make another trip to the dealer.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't believe the white actually became a thing. It was never on the radar until people were begging to get a white mod top back in the pre-order days. Good on Ford for listening and coming through for those that seem to think this looks good. It looks disgusting on the Sports driving around.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No news yet. However usually when we see something like this stop by production and deliveries are not far behind... but who knows in this current environment.

This is my build except I ordered the 2.7 L engine with Auto

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
One thing that I have been wondering is the rear bumper. I swear early verbiage said steel front and rear bumper on the regular heritage. I know that they are on the limited. and now of course I cant find that posted anywhere anymore...

Then it was assumed that the regular heritages would have the capable front bumper and the plastic rear... like the red 2 door one that has been seen all over the place. but every darn unit we have seen in the wild other than that Red 2 door has had the badlands steel bumper...

I'm guessing that the test mules are still sort of pieced together, and they just used the steel rear bumper on them?

EDIT - I am a moron, ignore me and this post.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
One thing that I have been wondering is the rear bumper. I swear early verbiage said steel front and rear bumper on the regular heritage. I know that they are on the limited. and now of course I cant find that posted anywhere anymore...

Then it was assumed that the regular heritages would have the capable front bumper and the plastic rear... like the red 2 door one that has been seen all over the place. but every darn unit we have seen in the wild other than that Red 2 door has had the badlands steel bumper...

I'm guessing that the test mules are still sort of pieced together, and they just used the steel rear bumper on them?
The Build my Bronco page states front and rear powder coated steel bumpers are both in cluded in the Heritage trim:

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...fig[|Ford|Bronco|2023|1|1.|...PPQ...4DR.77S.]

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know it's a tribute to the earlier Broncos but it just looks weird to me. I saw a sport heritage over the weekend and it looked awful.
Mostly because it was a SPORT! LOL

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been wanting to see a 2 door black Heritage. I think it could either look really good or total garbage. Don't think there is a middle ground. Anyone order that color combo?

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heritage Bronco isn’t my cup of tea, but the AGM version isn’t terrible, and I understand the appeal for those who are into it.

Heritage trim on a Bronco Sport is absolutely horrible and pointless. And I actually like the Sports…
Sponsored