Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 20 banner
Working in the aftermarket industry has its perks, and one of the best is getting to meet like-minded car lovers. At MRT, we've been a part of the automotive community since day one, and we absolutely love connecting with people who share our passion for cars.

In the good ol' days, we used to kick off the car show season with an open house in early May. Our team would hit the road in a badass Ford heavy-duty pickup truck, hauling a trailer loaded with MRT products, installation equipment, and maybe even one of our awesome MRT SEMA cars. Those were the days!

Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 bronco

Now, it's time to gather again, but this time in a bigger and better way. As part of our 20-year anniversary celebration, the MRT Open House is making a comeback! It's the perfect place for car enthusiasts to come together, show off their rides, admire other people's cars, and bond with fellow car show junkies. Trust us, this MRT event is going to be a blast with music, food, stories, and, of course, CARS, TRUCKS, and laughter.

• Date: Saturday, May 6, 2023
  • Time: 8am – 1pm (so you've got plenty of time for a road trip afterward!)

Here's a sneak peek of what's in store:

• Get your hands on MRT Branded Exhausts and No Drill Hood Strut kits at a sweet 15% discount.
  • Prepare to be wowed by a fantastic lineup of show cars brought to you by Camaro, Bronco, Jeep, Mustang, Cobra, and other car club members. We'll also have a few MRT project cars on display.
  • Don't miss our silent auction, featuring unique Ford Mustang, Shelby, and MRT memorabilia. Think 2002 Ford Thunderbird press kit, Carol Shelby 85th Birthday celebration kit, Bullitt Mustang book, apparel, and other cool goodies.
  • We've got your taste buds covered with delicious Southern food from the family-owned Food Truck Touch of Honey.
  • Take an informal tour of our MRT facility, where you'll get to explore our showroom, warehouse, garage, and manufacturing areas.
  • Get ready to groove to some awesome music courtesy of Kicker audio, because we're all about creating a good time.
  • We're also excited to introduce you to our extended family, including Jack Demmer Ford, Detroit Hot Rod, Performance Tint, and Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. Plenty of opportunities to learn and connect with even more car enthusiasts.
Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 demmer-ford
Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 unnamed
Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 detroitHotrod
Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 jeffBroco
Ford Bronco 20th Anniversary Open House - MRT PERFORMANCE May 6th 2023 touchofHoney

Oh, and did we mention there are more surprises in store? You'll have to come and check it out for yourself!

The MRT Open House is the ultimate way to celebrate cars, connect with other car enthusiasts, and dive deeper into the world of MRT. We really hope to see you there!

Stay up to date with everything MRT HERE
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What times the auction?

Can I have my aero bottles refilled that day? You have the refill drums instock?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What times the auction?

Can I have my aero bottles refilled that day? You have the refill drums instock?
Auction will be from 8-11am

We can definitely refill Aero products that day. Let me know which refills your looking for and I can check stock for you. We have most things but If we are out of something I can try to have it here by Saturday.

All of our new bottles of Aero will also be 30% off for anyone else that might be interested!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Auction will be from 8-11am

We can definitely refill Aero products that day. Let me know which refills your looking for and I can check stock for you. We have most things but If we are out of something I can try to have it here by Saturday.

All of our new bottles of Aero will also be 30% off for anyone else that might be interested!
Finale, the dry wipe wax, and interior cleaner.

Damn dry wipe with aero over it makes the mud fall right off.

Sponsored