First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now with this Ga heavy down pour today Its now dripping on the drivers side sun visor onto the steering colum. Ford got my engine catastrophe hopefully straightened out....now this.
Sponsored

BigBend530

Big Bend
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has the top ever been off?
I had similar driver side leak that would get headlight switch wet and turn the headlights on when vehicle was off. Would be a puddle below the pedals. There is a TSB for diagnosing front and rear seals for leaks. Mine was rear seal but water was running down along airbag and a pillar and behind dash.

I haven't removed the t-tops before leak or yet after fix.

OP
OP
Lilblumule

Lilblumule

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The tops wouldn't come out. They went back to ford, they said they had to readjust them and on the way home turning left a stream poured on the steering colum. Same thing on my wife in the rain this week. No I haven't had them out since they readjusted them. Going back again to greene ford. My threads on the engine are enough to make me want to drive it off a cliff.

BigBend530

Big Bend
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The tops wouldn't come out. They went back to ford, they said they had to readjust them and on the way home turning left a stream poured on the steering colum. Same thing on my wife in the rain this week. No I haven't had them out since they readjusted them. Going back again to greene ford. My threads on the engine are enough to make me want to drive it off a cliff.

Mine died on the way home from buying at dealership and had to wait roughly 30 days for a new PCM. Endless calls to Ford Customer Service finally got them to pull one from assembly line and next day air it to dealer that had it.

Had the water leak issue and took it in and they couldn't replicate it. Took it in again after the next storm and they found the TSB and got it to leak. To replace the rear seal they have to pull the hard tip. Techs thought they had to remove back window when pulling top and broke off both rear defroster tabs and tried to solder them back. Got no mention of this when I got the Bronco back. After a rather direct conversation with Service Manager, the techs didn't tell them about the tabs till we already got Bronco back. Needless to say, I have a new rear window now too.
Sponsored