Sponsored

17x9 wheels on non SAS outer banks with 2 in lift and 35s?

Hill Jack

Outer Banks
First Name
Hillary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would the suspension and automotive shop that I want to get my lift, tires and wheels from tell me that I am not able to get a 17 x 9 wheel for my non-Sasquatch Outer Banks? Is that really a thing? They said I could go 18 or bigger or I would have some rubbing. I also plan on getting a 2 inch leveling lift and some 35 x 12.5 tires. Thanks so much!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check your other thread on the same topic

Robs

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would the suspension and automotive shop that I want to get my lift, tires and wheels from tell me that I am not able to get a 17 x 9 wheel for my non-Sasquatch Outer Banks? Is that really a thing? They said I could go 18 or bigger or I would have some rubbing. I also plan on getting a 2 inch leveling lift and some 35 x 12.5 tires. Thanks so much!
Not sure if this helps at all but I just installed 35 x 10 1/2“ Kenda Klevers onto my stock black diamond , and after removing the crash bars have absolutely no rubbing at all. I do plan on adding a one and a half inch spacer to the shocks, but as of right now it’s a perfect fit. The standard steelies that come with the black diamond are only 7 1/2 inches wide and the 10 1/2 inch tire width is the same as the original tire but 3 Inches greater in diameter.

IMG_9021.jpeg

Dvhealy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Outer Banks, 2019 Toyota RAV 4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 24 OBX. I put a 3” spacer lift with 17x9.5 wheel with -12mm offset and 315/70/R17 tire. I removed the crash bars. The only rub I have is at full turn the tire barely makes contact with the OEM running board steps. I intend to upgrade my lift later to include coil over lift instead of spacers.
Sponsored