james1414d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. Mine was built the day after you, and supposedly "shipped" a couple of days later to Portland, OR too but I've never been able to get rail car information and my ETAs have been "updated" 5 times already.

I would assume we are on the same car, but who knows?
Sponsored

Strummer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked my the train car via CSX, the train car was originally scheduled to be in IL 1/8, the train is in Columbus and now not scheduled to be in IL until 1/13…crazy how the cars can just sit idle for almost a week and how things change for day to day. Like what happened from Friday to today for a week delay? I’m waiting for it to come to CO, so hard to predict when it’ll be here.
Tracking said mine wasn’t scheduled to arrive in Chicago Clearing until today then tomorrow, then it magically arrived on Friday and has already made it through Chicago Clearing to a Union Pacific yard. Seems kind of random. I hope it also speeds up for you.

Mustangsvo86

Big Bend
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150, 2018 Edge, 2003 ZX2, 1986 Mustang SVO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve tried several times to get tracking through CSx’s automated system, and it reads back the incorrect info that I had just typed in. Tried verbally, and it get a worse result. Ugh.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you learn anything more, please post. I've had no luck with CSX's automated system. Apparently I don't speak English to its satisfaction.
You can use the keypad to enter. For example my rail car was TTGX253830. So this is how I entered it via keypad:

1#
81814192# (This represents the letters TTGX. You enter the number on the keypad which the letter is on, followed by the position of the letter on the number)
253830# (The railcar no.)
## (No more railcars to enter)

Hope this helps.

Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can use the keypad to enter. For example my rail car was TTGX253830. So this is how I entered it via keypad:

1#
81814192# (This represents the letters TTGX. You enter the number on the keypad which the letter is on, followed by the position of the letter on the number)
253830# (The railcar no.)
## (No more railcars to enter)

Hope this helps.
tremendous help. Thank you!

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked for myself with instructions the other posted gave and saw that. I have no information to indicate my Bronco is on there, just pure hopeium.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There might actually be a chance of getting this thing before my rate lock expires Jan. 20th. CSX has confirmed the rail car was placed at Dixiana rail yard this morning. That’s two days earlier then it’s original estimate. If it could just get a car hauler then we are home free!

Sponsored

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The adventure doesn’t end when your Bronco finally gets to the dealership.
Price is basically locked in, but they seem to be really trying to beat me up on trade-in value ($5k less than Carvana is offering), and despite having a credit rating of “bumping against 800”(his words), they are claiming they can’t get me an interest rate under 8% since I’m not currently paying on a vehicle.
So I just had to re-apply jointly with my wife, who is currently paying on her vehicle.
Just be prepared…or at least more prepared than I was.
Hopefully it’ll be in our driveway this afternoon, I’ll keep you all in the loop. Lol
Let’s hope we all get good news today!!!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The adventure doesn’t end when your Bronco finally gets to the dealership.
Price is basically locked in, but they seem to be really trying to beat me up on trade-in value ($5k less than Carvana is offering), and despite having a credit rating of “bumping against 800”(his words), they are claiming they can’t get me an interest rate under 8% since I’m not currently paying on a vehicle.
So I just had to re-apply jointly with my wife, who is currently paying on her vehicle.
Just be prepared…or at least more prepared than I was.
Hopefully it’ll be in our driveway this afternoon, I’ll keep you all in the loop. Lol
Let’s hope we all get good news today!!!
Literally none of that makes any sense.. I think the one take away from this is definitely go with a pre-approval from some sort of credit union. Even if it's not an amazing rate.

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoke with a Ford rep on Friday, I was trying to get a real-time update on my Bronco. They informed me that it was delivered on 12/22, but to a different dealer.

Called my dealer and told them what that Ford rep told me. She said they were wrong and that my Bronco is sitting at the Mira Loma Union Pacific rail yard waiting for a truck convoy to transport it to the dealer.

Does anyone know the expected wait time from the rail yard to the dealer? Am I just at the mercy of the truck drivers and if they have the manpower and availability?

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point a magic 8-ball might have more accurate answers than any of these trackers.
Sponsored