BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t think this was still going on, but in my neck of the woods (DC), apparently it is. How they get away with listing false MSRP is beyond me. Seems like Ford would jump their case for lying. Irritates me as this location is where many of our active and retired military members live in the DC region too..

IMG_4039.png
Its crazy. Got my special order that someone canceled from 23 BL sas loaded with 360 cam and many other options for $4k off sticker. No dealers fees or mark ups or accessory packages. Just straight up great deal. Bill Currie Ford Tampa.
Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was promised first notification when a specific order arrived, and another was in the process of getting the paperwork sent to them to purchase when Nick Mayer sold the HE out from under both of us when some random walk-in and was given it.
Nick Mayer West in OH - don't trust them.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I posted this on another thread, but this a dealership in my smallish city. There were at least 40 Broncos on the lot, although most of them were used.

They were also asking $25k ADM for a Ranger Raptor my buddy was looking at (which was freaking awesome, btw). I pointed out all the Broncos and Braptors, told him about all the people who paid crazy ADMs for them two years ago, and told him he'd be financially screwed in two years. I hate having to be the adult...

PXL_20240501_215833125.jpg
Sponsored