97Beast

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford chat said my WT 4 Door is estimated to be released from production 05/04. I supposed it is heading to the Mod Shop to get the hood decal installed?

04/08 blend, 04/11 In Production, WS updated on 04/11 as well.
Sponsored

Ratripower

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m only going off what’s in the spreadsheet. The folks that have entered their info from 4/4 and 4/5 in the sheet have all received built emails. Of course, I can’t pretend to know the status of the thousands that aren’t listed in the sheet.
My build was originally on the spreadsheet through last week then has disappeared. Like others with a 4/7 blend date still show in production. I did call and they said that it was built but is on plant hold. She did say that I have a delivery date of 4/29, about an hour away from the plant.

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok so for what it is worth, I just got off chat with Ford and asked about my vehicle's status. My build date was supposed to be 4/8, I did get my mods and 4 digit tear tag on Tuesday 4/12, but my stupid tracker still says "In Production". I got an ETA from the dealer AND from Ford Chat of between 4/21-4/27. I asked the person on chat today (Amanda) what was up with that and she said the tracker must be behind because she checked and there are "no holds or delays" on my vehicle and my ETA is close. SOOOO I'm trying not to panic just yet.

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for sharing. So basically, chat has the same info, and it's where they communicate this data from. It is weird (to me) trying to decipher what Start Date and End Date mean regarding something that's already consider "Produced". It would make more sense if the Start Date was the date it actually started, and the end date was when they expect whatever the hold is to be resolved.

The only way the delay really impacts me is delaying the financing. I'd prefer to lock in before next month's expected rate hike, but don't want to lock in before a preapproval would expire. I guess we'll see what happens on my "End Date ETA" of 4/30.
Yes, it seems that the chat people have it in their script to say that those dates are ETA to Arrive at dealer. I am skeptical of that....

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this makes me wonder yet again....here is a shot of my tracking app....As you can see it in in production (the number in this status has been climbing slowly) and it says 330. Your IN PRODUCTION says 201....

Just something else to ask....WTF???
Tracker.jpg
So I reached out to the developer of the tracking app. I wish Ford was as responsive as he was....he answered how the app tracks that particular status.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] tracking a

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so for what it is worth, I just got off chat with Ford and asked about my vehicle's status. My build date was supposed to be 4/8, I did get my mods and 4 digit tear tag on Tuesday 4/12, but my stupid tracker still says "In Production". I got an ETA from the dealer AND from Ford Chat of between 4/21-4/27. I asked the person on chat today (Amanda) what was up with that and she said the tracker must be behind because she checked and there are "no holds or delays" on my vehicle and my ETA is close. SOOOO I'm trying not to panic just yet.
Just off with chat and she said no holds on record and that it has delivery date of 5/7. She said that their has been some listed as material or chip hold.. not mine.. she also said if it has a delivery date it has to be built. Just hold on for the last part of the ride boys and girls.. y’all will been sipping mai thai’s driving into the cyber orange sunset soon!

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see how that dealer tracker looks with a properly built/shipped/delivered vehicle to see how the dates and statuses align and compare to those that have a secondary status of produced, and nothing beyond that. That would potentially confirm what those ETA dates mean in "In Production" category.

@XCR440 Any chance you could look up your already delivered vehicle for comparison?

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m only going off what’s in the spreadsheet. The folks that have entered their info from 4/4 and 4/5 in the sheet have all received built emails. Of course, I can’t pretend to know the status of the thousands that aren’t listed in the sheet.
Based on info my dealer gave me, I think this is a Ford tracker issue, not a Mud Mountain issue. All of us seem to have not received the emails or tracker updates, but most that have dug deeper (a few cases aside) seem to have scheduled delivery ETAs in the near future. That was my case after checking with the dealer. Chat seems hit to miss.

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same info on mine. I think the tracker is the issue. But of course, it makes me twitchy nonetheless.

Sponsored

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like to see how that dealer tracker looks with a properly built/shipped/delivered vehicle to see how the dates and statuses align and compare to those that have a secondary status of produced, and nothing beyond that. That would potentially confirm what those ETA dates mean in "In Production" category.

@XCR440 Any chance you could look up your already delivered vehicle for comparison?
I think this would be useful!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on info my dealer gave me, I think this is a Ford tracker issue, not a Mud Mountain issue. All of us seem to have not received the emails or tracker updates, but most that have dug deeper (a few cases aside) seem to have scheduled delivery ETAs in the near future. That was my case after checking with the dealer. Chat seems hit to miss.
I appreciate the optimism. It would seem that if a vehicle truly has an ETA, there would be shipping information attached to the vehicle. For as messed up as Ford seems to be, it seems highly unlikely that there would not be a way to track vehicles they have shipped. I know I wouldn't ship hundreds of thousands of dollars in inventory without the ability to track it with the shipper. That would tell me that since chat can not provide shipping information, it isn't a tracker issue.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate the optimism. It would seem that if a vehicle truly has an ETA, there would be shipping information attached to the vehicle. For as messed up as Ford seems to be, it seems highly unlikely that there would not be a way to track vehicles they have shipped. I know I wouldn't ship hundreds of thousands of dollars in inventory without the ability to track it with the shipper. That would tell me that since chat can not provide shipping information, it isn't a tracker issue.
right, I understand Ford’s tracking being behind on something. But the shipping website also being behind? Hard to believe sometimes. I’d like to be idealistic, but that’s in short supply.

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off Ford Chat. My delivery window is 4/11-4/17. According to them, the vehicle is at Ramp 51 at Flat Rock waiting for convoy shipment. The delivery window hasn't slipped, she was optimistic about it meeting that window...meaning it would have to be on a truck today or tomorrow to make the 6 hour journey to me.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think more is going on then what they are telling us. I am a service manager at a Ford dealership so I can run oasis on my Bronco. It says it was built 4/11 but still shows no release date. It did finally this morning show HVOB which is the list of parts that the vehicle is built with. But if you look at the first couple days of our build week they shipped right away and the last 4 days have no shipping info? I think they are short something and have not been released to the shippers yet.
Sponsored