First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX was DELIVERED fully intact this morning!! Dealer is preparing for delivery!

I ordered some accessories that the dealer will install but those accessories arenā€™t in yet so I might just buy the car and bring it home then take it back to get accessories installed later.

canā€™t believe itā€™s actually hereā€¦. Pardon my disbelief. I was here emotionally 6 months ago only to get crushed when I saw the wrecked ā€˜21 OBX in the dealer garageā€¦.
Itā€™s home!!!

615 days after reservation
495 days since 1st Order
190 days after ā€˜21 OBX smashed into viaduct during delivery and reorder

hallelujah!!!!
Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is this still happening?!

Edit: and what of the stickers? Did we ever decide on any?

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I was informed by the dealer it was damaged in transit, lol, lol, lol, hahaha. I can't say it even surprised me in the least. I just felt like "well of course it did". It doesn't sound too serious, the front bumper apparently. One baby step at a time...ā€¦ugh.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I was informed by the dealer it was damaged in transit, lol, lol, lol, hahaha. I can't say it even surprised me in the least. I just felt like "well of course it did". It doesn't sound too serious, the front bumper apparently. One baby step at a time...ā€¦ugh.
@MOBroncoSTL, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how I would feel if I got that news. What happens now? Is the dealership going to fix it? Are you going to get compensated in any way?

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you, not sure about anything except they said they would fix it. Actually they said we are waiting on how to address this. I assume they are waiting to hear from Ford? Actually, I'm still so excited that I'm close to getting my Bronco, I don't even care. I just want my Bronco, lol. Hopefully just another hiccup that won't turn into anything more than a simple repair or replacement. When it spent over 2 months in the railyard, my best guess was that it showed some damage and they were probably avoiding it so they didn't have to deal with it while they are already so overwhelmed. Pics soon? fingers crossed.

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the back of my mind I was worried that is why it was sitting in the railyard for so long. The good news is that it sounds like it is driveable. Mine had (still has) a nice gouge in the front bumper. Dealer noticed it and showed it to me and started the warranty claim with Ford. It was covered, it is just going to be a wait for a new mod bumper, and honestly I don't really care at the moment.

UpNawth22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220610_110930956_HDR

Picked it up this morning. I didn't wait as long as a lot of you, and I was getting impatient. A lot different than my old raptor, but it's a good different. Love this thing already. MSRP and no games. I hope everyone has just as good of an experience as I did when they get theirs.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220610_110930956_HDR

Picked it up this morning. I didn't wait as long as a lot of you, and I was getting impatient. A lot different than my old raptor, but it's a good different. Love this thing already. MSRP and no games. I hope everyone has just as good of an experience as I did when they get theirs.
My one regret is not picking green, but I am still happy with my Area 51.

Congrats! These are wicked fun to drive!

HORSINROUND

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Flex,2010 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you, not sure about anything except they said they would fix it. Actually they said we are waiting on how to address this. I assume they are waiting to hear from Ford? Actually, I'm still so excited that I'm close to getting my Bronco, I don't even care. I just want my Bronco, lol. Hopefully just another hiccup that won't turn into anything more than a simple repair or replacement. When it spent over 2 months in the railyard, my best guess was that it showed some damage and they were probably avoiding it so they didn't have to deal with it while they are already so overwhelmed. Pics soon? fingers crossed.
Glad you are finally getting some forward momentum. Hope they get your ride repaired and home to you soon!!

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't got mine either bud... wonder how many never got theirs.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beach_Bum didnā€™t get his either šŸ„ŗ Still praying it shows up someday šŸ™šŸ»
Yea I kinda want to make something with the window sticker, the "rip-off" sticker the dealer had ready in case I backed out, and the new born photo
Sponsored