First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we have a group for broncos that never leave the rail yard! Sitting in OKC for a week.
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Miami to Plantation Ford rail yard update:

5 more vehicles unloaded and ready for pick up (no add’l Broncos) for a total of 25 vehicles; 8 more were convoyed to Plantation Ford leaving 17 for transport. Among those are both @swami37 and I’s Broncos!

Somehow even after the 5 add’l vehicles were unloaded, swami37 is still at the bottom of the list! Hopefully they do not load according to that “list”.

If they make 2 deliveries tomorrow, we should be in 🍀 but don’t want to jinx it—knock on 🪵

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My EDD just got pushed to 4/6 from the previous date of 2/4 which has been the date since my Bronco went into production on 12/10. I do not think this thing really exist just in my imagination. Am really starting to wonder if it is really worth all of this bull shit. I could be dead before this thing leaves on the train.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would appear that while the 2022 regular Broncos are not getting the temp display knobs, the Raptors are 🧐😱😵💫😳🤣
So some of the ice mountain chips may be headed for the Raptors first….
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 7EFFA779-C941-4609-A38C-1D34AAA4C222

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would appear that while the 2022 regular Broncos are not getting the temp display knobs, the Raptors are 🧐😱😵💫😳🤣
Thats the same display it appears as in the super duty's.. or VERY close.

Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m ready to bow out at this time. I originally planned on getting a Bronco back in November due to all the equity in my Trail Boss. Found a dealer at MSRP who said he had one that was being built in early December. Great!

I explained that this was time sensitive due to the fluctuating used car market. He stated the latest it would be here was mid-January.

So on 1/11 I saw that equity was falling in my vehicles market. I called around to a couple of dealerships and found one that was willing to pay just $5k under what I paid back in 2019. I took the deal and sold my truck, I guess with the crazy belief it would have my Bronco no later than the end of January.

Original EDD was 12/31, that went and passedOn 1/3/21 my EDD moved to 1/30. 3 days ago it moved to 2/9. Today it moved to 3/1.

This has turned into a disaster. I’m done. Need to buy a vehicle and I can’t wait for Ford to figure it out. It’s been real.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not gonna complain.. but got pushed from 2/4 to 2/7. Guess no fun bronco weekend for me. Oh well- gonna rain anyway. It’s like death by a thousand cuts.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not gonna complain.. but got pushed from 2/4 to 2/7. Guess no fun bronco weekend for me. Oh well- gonna rain anyway. It’s like death by a thousand cuts.
What’s a few more days at this point…. I keep telling myself that
:ROFLMAO: :oops:

nocki78bronco

Badlands
First Name
Marques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Focus, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is somewhere in Albuquerque waiting for transport to my dealer. Been stuck in Albuquerque since last Thursday. Asked my dealer for any updates and all I was told was "we will contact you when it arrives"...... WTF? Don't think they realize it has been 569 days since I've reserved and 321 days since I placed my order? Apparently my dealer "has never heard of the Bronco Satisfaction Fund" until I showed them Bronco6G. If you plan on selling vehicles at least take the time to do research and better inform yourself on what you sell. Also cant track my VIN on United Road, might be a different transport company in New Mexico. Fingers crossed to have my Bronco before the weekend. Kind of wrong to complain about not arriving this week when other folks have been getting the dreaded pushed EDD dates. I feel for you all that have to endure more longer wait.

Ok Trout

Outer Banks
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins '15 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we have a group for broncos that never leave the rail yard! Sitting in OKC for a week.
Mines sitting there in OKC with yours. Got there Friday at 1:37pm and went into Pending Pickup request on 1/30. A truck did pickup and deliver 2 broncos to my dealer Monday but ours stayed behind… And with the snow that we deal with so well here in Oklahoma, I have no expectation it’s moving until the weekend at the earliest.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Dad's 2022 Hybrid Escape has the same knobs as well.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dad's 2022 Hybrid Escape has the same knobs as well.
That is odd. I just picked up a 22 Escape Hybrid, and while not the Titanium, it is a fully loaded SEL, and it does not have Temp display on the knobs. 🧐

Last edited:

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is odd. I just picked up a 22 Escape, and while not the Titanium, it is a fully loaded SEL, and it does not have Temp display on the knobs. 🧐
His is the Titanium Hybrid. Fully loaded. Even has the heads up display now.
I'll grab a picture on the weekend.

Msheldon

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well…..I was hopeful when my date didn’t change yesterday…but yesterday evening it did 😔 2/5 to 3/7. I guess I should just be happy it’s not April or May like many. Now we’ll see if March actually happens…..

Moose84

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the 2022, but the dealership is saying that it would be a year before I would get it because I would be at the bottom of the list. I ordered a BB with the SAS. Does that sound right to anyone? He said he didn't know their allocation, but I see BB being picked left and right.
Sponsored